Chapter 23:Proposal

"That was weird"I spent the whole day with Jay yesterday,trying to find Prince Roberto who seems to have disappeared along with the other princes!"I wonder where they all went...."I mumbled as I knocked on Soryu's door."Hi Soryu!"I smiled cheerfully at him but for some reason,he looks flustered.

"A-ah,hi,what are you doing here?"He scratches his neck as he looks away.I peer at him curiously.

"Um,I just wanted to say sorry for ditching you like that yesterday.Honestly!I had no idea where Prince Roberto nor all those other princes went!"You say just as Soryu turned tomato red and you didn't fail to notice it."Soryu?What's wrong?"You ask suspiciously as he quickly backs away.

"N-nothing!By the way,are you u-um,free tonight?"He managed to croak out.

"Yeah.....are you sure you're ok?"

"Y-yup!Never better!Well,I've got something to do,bye!"And he shut the door before I could stop him.

"Ok.....please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that was weird"I said as I looked around the hallway which had no one insight.

"Apparently I am"I muttered as I walked to my own room.I must have fallen asleep cuz when I woke up,it was already 4'o clock.A knock on the door brought me to my feet."Yes?"

"Your highness,we need to prepare you for dinner?"I heard one of my maids say as I opened the door.

"Dinner?Why would I dress up for dinner?"

"Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say Your Highness,Mr.Oh just told me to give you this"She handed me a beautiful white dress.

"Ok then"I take the dress and was about to close the door before some maids come rushing in.

"I'm very sorry Your Highness but Mr.Oh requested for this to be done"Ok,now I'm really confused.This was not something Soryu would do.I hide my growing suspicion as they fix my hair and applied make up.When I was done,I was shocked.I looked..........gorgeous.There's no other words to describe it really!   

(This shows how she looks like)

I grabbed a matching white clutch and walked out of the room

I grabbed a matching white clutch and walked out of the room.Jay was waiting outside."Carolyn!You look.....stunning!"Jay exclaimed as I giggled.

"Thanks Jay.So,where's Soryu?"Jay turned into his butler-mode again.

"Right this way Your Highness"He escorted me outside and into a waiting limo.The limo stopped in front of 'Heavens taste'.One of the top restaurants in all 6 kingdoms.Jay opened the door as he offered me his hand.I took it as he escorted me to the door and a waiting waiter.

"Ah Your Highness,Mr.Oh is expecting you"He holds out his hand as I take it.Just my luck,there was a lot of people here.

"Look!It's her highness!" "SHE'S HERE?!"They started to crowd around as I sighed.Waiters and waitresses held them back as I was lead to a room at the back.I walked in and saw Soryu sitting with his back to me.It seems he hasn't noticed my presence yet.I nod to the waiter who bows and curtly exits as I sit down beside Soryu.

"Carolyn!You're here!"Soryu shouts as you laugh.

"Haha,yeah yeah.Calm down!Anywho,why did you need me to dress like well...this just for dinner?"Soryu looks down at his hands.

"No reason,you look gorgeous though"He blushes as he said that.I decided to play along.

"Ok then"The food comes out awhile after that and we both dig in."Mmmm!!!!This steak is so good and juicy!!"I lick my lips as Soryu looks at me while chuckling.After we finish with our main course,the waiter comes in with our desserts."Apple pie!My favourite"I jump up and down happily.

"I knew you'd like it"

"Like it?I love it!"I hug Soryu."Thanks so much for today Soryu"I smile at him.Soryu took a deep breath before he got down on one-knee and took my hand in his.

"Carolyn,you have made me the happiest man in the whole world when you have accepted me,a mobster as your boyfriend.We have went through thick and thin.We're together now because of the strong bond which we both share.I promise to protect and make you the happiest woman for as long as there is a breath in my body.Carolyn,will you do me the honour by making me the happiest man in the world?Carolyn,will you marry me?"

I was silent for awhile,mostly because I was shocked."Yes......YES YES YES YES YES I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!SORYU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!"I hug him with all my might as I gave him a kiss.Soryu and I both had tears in our eyes as he slid a beautiful  sapphire ring onto my ring-finger.We kissed again when...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!"

"EEPPP!!!!"Frightened,I jumped onto Soryu,clinging onto his neck."Prince Oliver?Guys?What are you doing here?"I say happily.

"Well we couldn't miss our little sister's wedding now could we?"Prince Joshua said as he ruffled my hair.

"You guys knew about this?"I said as my eyes widened.

"Well duh!Why else did you think you couldn't find us all yesterday?Though I must admit,Jay is a very good actor"Prince Oliver commented as he smiled.

"Jay was in it too?!"I exclaimed.What's next?!

"Well then,let us drink the night away for the future prince and princess of Sanct Sybil!Cheers!"

"CHEERS!!!!"