Chapter 19:Alternate route

What if you didn't get jealous on that day?........

I entered the ballroom and saw Soryu practically surrounded by gorgeous women.Some of them were clinging onto him and you could see the annoyance in his eyes as he pried their hands away from him.You made your way towards him."Soryu?"Soryu turned and his mouth dropped open.Y-you were gorgeous in that gown!The women around him glared at you."Ewwwww have you seen your dress?It's hideous!What's it made of?Plastic?!Hahahahaha!"They cackled like witches.You hung your head,upset while Soryu glares at them.

"You dare to call Carolyn hideous when you are worse?"Soryu muttered darkly as the women cowered back in fear."Don't ever show your face in front of me again"Soryu threatened as the woman scurried off,some tripping over their long gowns."Don't listen to them"Soryu whispered and I blushed as his hot breath fanned my ear."You're the gall of the ball tonight"Soryu then bowed as he held out his hand."May I have a dance princess?"I blushed a deep crimson red at this.

"Yes....."

Soryu took my hand as he stepped onto the dance floor.We both danced in sync to the music,sometimes making mistakes but we help each other to cover up for it and soon,we're dancing perfectly!When the music stopped,I realised everyone in the ballroom had stopped dancing to watch us.They were applauding us now as they whistled.Soryu and I blushed as we smiled shy smiles.

"Nice dancing"Yakov praised us as we went to get some refreshments."Thanks"Ivan was staring us at for awhile before turning around and walking off.

What's wrong?