29. Come and play.

Sherlock got woken up by his phone vibrating on his nightstand. He growled, glancing at the time and saw that it was nearly four in the morning. He looked over at his phone. He was planning to just ignore the call. But when he saw the name on the screen, he grabbed it immediately. Greg wouldn't call him if it wasn't an emergency, so he grabbed the phone cautiously, not wanting to wake up his John.

"Greg, what is it?" He whispered as he stared at his doctor, sleeping peacefully.

"Oi, Sherlock. There is a new one."

"Send me the address quickly."

"Sherlock..." Sherlock sighed as Greg trailed off. "He or they left a note for you." Sherlock's eyes widened at this information, he smiled also. Glad that a new body got found. This is so exciting he thought.

"Address now." Sherlock half demanded.

"I'm on my way to you."

"No, I want to take the cab."

"Er, okay... I'll text it." Directly after that, Sherlock turned off the phone, not bothering to say more to Greg. He glanced at his sleeping boyfriend and smiled at the memories from the events before. He had such an amazing time last night. He watched John stir in his sleep and Sherlock couldn't hold back a chuckle. Sherlock didn't want to disturb John, but he knew John wanted to be involved with everything about the case so he leaned over and kissed John's lips softly.

"John." He said softly with his lips locked on John's. John let out a soft whine and slowly opened his eyes. "There is a new crime scene." He added in a whisper. John closed his eyes again, and mumbled something unintelligibly. Sherlock rolled his eyes and pulled back. "John." Sherlock repeated.

"Sherlock, I don't want tea, go to..." John mumbled, not finishing his sentence, covering his face with the blanket. Sherlock laughed softly at John's weirdness. He nudged John's side.

"For god's sake, John." He said, his voice louder than before. At this John opened his eyes, frowning slightly.

"Sherlock?" He said feebly.

"Yes, idiot."

"What is it?" John asked and glanced over at the clock. "What the hell, Sherlock it's four in the morning!"

"Greg just phoned me." Sherlock bent down again, pecking John's lips. "New crime scene." He added and kissed John again. "Come with me, John." He whispered fervently into his ear.

"Of course I come." John yawned and sat up straighter. He then smirked at Sherlock. Sherlock cocked his brow.

"What?"

"Nothing." John said fondly.

Both boys got changed into clothes and left the house. Well, Sherlock practically dragged John out of the house. Sherlock hailed a cab and was standing beside it, the edge of the door in his hands.

"After you my lady." He smirked. John pushed him aside playfully and crawled inside the cab. Sherlock gave the cabby the address.

Sherlock and John were sitting close to each other with entwined hands. When the cab was standing at a red light. The cabby looked into the mirror, glancing at them with raised brows. Sherlock frowned as he saw the cabby giving them glares. He coughed.

"Do you have a problem?" Sherlock asked.

"Excuse me?" The cabby asked as he thrusted the car back forwards.

"Do you have a problem with us?" Sherlock asked firmly. John nudged him, giving him a sign that he needed to calm down.

"That you two are gay?" He sneered.

"That yes."

"No." He shrugged.

"Yes you do-"

"Shut up, Sherlock." John hissed.

When they arrived at the crime scene. Sherlock and John climbed out of the cab and stalked off to find DI Lestrade or the body, whichever they stumbled upon first. Sherlock looked down, searching for John's hand and took it in his. John frowned slightly at the sudden action. Their relationship was secret, so it's a big thing for John making it public, since he was totally ' 100% 'straight. But he didn't mind either. He looked up, staring into Sherlock's eyes, with flushed cheeks.

"You sure, Sherlock?"

"Jep." He said, popping the p. "I don't care what people think." He said as they both ducked underneath the crime scene tape. John smiled fondly at him, squeezing his hand. A police officer leaded the boys towards the house. Sherlock looked all around the area and at the ground. As they approached, DI Lestrade and Greg were greeting them. Sherlock let go of John's hand.

DI Lestrade leaded the boys upstairs. He, Greg and John were wearing coveralls together with white cotton coverings over their shoes, and latex gloves. Sherlock was putting on latex gloves as they go up the stairs.

Sherlock looked around the room and scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"Jonas Deriddor, 29 years old. Recently engaged in a gay marriage. The fiancé is for his work in America. The victim is raped and stabbed." DI Lestrade informed them.

"Hmm." Sherlock replied. "Where is the note?" He asked.

"Kitchen." He replied.

Sherlock nodded and narrowed his eyes when they entered the place. He could see Jonas Deriddor on the floor in the living room. His nightgown pushed up around his hips, hair mixed with shampoo and water. The carpet was red below him. Blood speckles on the couch and the wall. His phone lied near his outstretched hand. Sherlock then glanced towards the kitchen, eyes widening at the sentence written with blood on the wall.

Come and play Sherlock.

He walked gingerly into the kitchen. He noticed that it's written by the same person like before.

"This is written by the same person." He said, and then he walked over to the body. First thing that was painfully clear is the slash wounds on his chest. As he knelt down next to the body to take a closer look, he saw a flower lying under his left arm. Strange.

There were at least eight stab wounds to his upper torso, defensive wounds on both arms. The state of his nightgown and boxer indicates he was raped. John's lips pulled together in an angry line as he saw this.

"Or the killers are against gays or they just wanted to fuck." Sherlock mumbled.

Sherlock didn't find any special clue for the case. He surely left people open-mouthed with his deductions. But they weren't helpful to find the criminals. The only thing he knew is that the killers werewatching them. Otherwise they wouldn't know that Sherlock was present last time. And why did they write that note? Why referring to Sherlock? Sherlock needed to solve this ASAP.

Ugh, sorry for the slow update kzbabajdvzkanskalqnak.