16. I desire you.

A picture to get in the mood. c:

__

Sherlock and John were still standing on the rooftop, standing there into each other's arms. Sherlock couldn't stop smiling. His smile was comparable with the smile of the Cheshire cat from the movie Alice in wonderland. John suddenly pulled back, staring deeply into Sherlock's sparkling eyes. They both smiled at each other, staring into each other's eyes.

John glanced down, searching for Sherlock's pale hands. As he grabbed them he looked back at Sherlock. He started to chuckle adorable, shaking his head. Sherlock looked at him with a confusion smile. Cocking an eyebrow upwards; not knowing what got into John.

"John?" He asked, smiling, squeezing his hand.

"It's nothing." John said, pulling Sherlock closer for another warm hug.

"It's just... I'm happy." John mumbled on Sherlock's chest. Sherlock chuckled contently, wrapping his arms around John and pecked his forehead.

"I'm happy too" Sherlock said with a soothing voice. John blushed.

"We should head back." John said reluctantly. Sherlock sighed and they released each other. John grabbed Sherlock's hand and leads him to the door of the forbidden stairs. They padded downstairs with entwined hands.

Before opening the door of the main corridor, Sherlock turned.

"John, we should keep this relationship secret for a while." Sherlock paused. "My parents aren't really fond for homosexuals. I'll tell them, when I see them." He said calmly.

"Yeah, that's fine." John agreed. John thought exactly the same. His mother would be fine with it. But his dad...

Sherlock nodded and bent down to steal a kiss of his John. John's lips perked upwards through the kiss. "Now, you better go, John. Class started 3 minutes ago." Sherlock said through the kiss. John's eyes widened.

"Oh god, my presentation." John said worriedly.

John pecked Sherlock's cheek and left with some sweet goodbye words. He sped down the school hallway, heading for his caring class. "This is not good. This is not good at all!" He squeaked, clutching his textbook tightly in his hand. He was going to be late for his presentation. And he really needed good points for this. The young doctor was running so fast that he wasn't focused on his surroundings and ran straight into someone.

"Oaf!" John fell to the floor, dropping his book. He quickly picked it up and got to his feet. As he looked to see who he'd crashed into, he gasped as he saw Sherlock's brother Mycroft on the floor.

"Oh gosh, Mr. Holmes, I'm so sorry!" John reached his hand out to help him up.

"It's okay, John." Mycroft said as he took John's hand and got up. He swept his trouser with his hands in disgust of the dirty school floor, and looked up at John. He cleared his throat.

"What are you doing out here John? Don't you have class at the moment?"

"Yes, just had to pee." John shrugged, looking nervously at his watch.

"You better go then." Mycroft said. John nodded and started to run to his class.

Ten minutes had passed since the lesson started. All the students were at their seats and the teacher had already begun class. The class looked and the teacher stopped as John walked through the door and stopped in the doorway. John froze and looked around the room, blushing a little out of embarrassment for being this late.

"John!" The teacher cried out furiously.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry." John said, walking in a rush to his chair. He laid his books clumsy on his table.

"Detention." The teacher said easily.

"What?" John spat out, glaring at her.

"John Watson. Sit down immediately!" She said in a stern voice.

John rolled his eyes, sitting down on the chair and sighed heavily. "You can make your presentation during the detention." She said. John just hummed and the teacher began her teachings again.

John grabbed his phone, texting Sherlock discreetly.

I have detention. Don't wait for me. –JW [02:12PM]

Sorry that you have detention, because of me. –SH [02:17PM]

It was worth it. And don't apologize idiot.-JW [02:18PM]

I just came back from our room, and I saw the cover of your book. Do you realize that you look on Bolbi? –SH [02:20PM]

John chuckles, putting his hand on his mouth. Glancing around the classroom, being sure nobody was watching him. Bilbo! –JW [02:21PM]

I prefer Bolbi, John. –SH [02:24PM]

John? –SH [02:24PM]

Yes, Sherlock? –JW [02:26PM]

You're my Bolbi. –SH [02:27PM]

John's heart was melting, he smiled at his phone.

"John. Give me your phone!" The teacher demanded. John startled, looking up at her.

"Why?" The teacher didn't response. She just reached out her hand as showing he needed to bring it. John sighed and got up, walking in front of her and gived her his phone.

After the dull lessons and the detention. John finally can leave school. Well, he kind of lives in school. But you know. John got his phone and saw that he has a lot messages from Sherlock.

I'm bored. –SH [02:36PM]

Ms. Luard has been snogging Mr. Claerhout. –SH [02:48PM]

Jawnnn? –SH [02:53PM]

Joooooohnnn. –SH [03:12PM]

Bolbi? –SH [03:22PM]

Surely the teacher took away your phone. Meet me at the canteen after your detention. –SH [04:02PM]

XOXO – SH [04:03PM]

Okay, that was ridiculous. –SH [04:04PM]

John couldn't stop smiling at Sherlock's adorable texts. That last one though. He couldn't wait to see Sherlock. He grabbed his stuff together and scurried towards the canteen. When he entered he narrowed his eyes, searching for Sherlock. Suddenly his eyes stopped at a blushing Sherlock, waving at John. John nodded in greeting, and walked towards the table. The table full of food.

Sherlock was sitting with his back directed to the wall, in the corner of the canteen. He had a view of the whole canteen. John started to pull the chair in front of Sherlock backwards until Sherlock interrupted him. Sherlock told John to sit beside him. John didn't know why, but he listened and sat down. Then John understood why Sherlock asked him to sit beside him. Sherlock laid his hand on John's thigh, making circle movements with his thumb. John turned his head, looking lovely at Sherlock with flushed cheeks.

"You're messages were adorable." John teased. Sherlock hated to be called adorable. Sherlock rolled his eyes, a tiny smile onto the corner of his lips.

"John." He warned.

John chuckled and started to eat.

~ May xx