21. Cuddling.

Here is a quick drawing that I've drew specially for this  chapter. Or more likely for the chapter. 'Pig noises.' But whatever  hehe. It's a kidlock I guess :P.

Sherlock was still working on the case. His neck was sore from being hunched over his laptop in a rare show of bad posture, but he had to admit, it was worth it. He's getting more information about the case. Except unfortunately he didn't find the connection between the previous deaths and the one from today.

Meanwhile John was watching a series on his laptop. After hours, he looked at his bedside clock. John was surprised to find that it already read 10:20pm. He laid his laptop aside and stepped off his bed. He stretched his legs. And glanced over at Sherlock, who was staring concentrated at his laptop. John smiled and walked towards Sherlock's bed. He wanted to jump under the sheets but Sherlock was sitting on it.

"Sherlock, move your lazy ass." John said, releasing a yawn. Sherlock rolled his eyes with a smile and moved in his bed and lifted the blankets so John could get under them. As John smiled he slid into the bed. Sherlock pulled the bed sheets closed again, Laptop on his lap, both wrapped in the blankets. As he continued researching the case material. John shifted closer to Sherlock. Sherlock looked down and smiled at John and gently moved some hair from his face. He leaned over to place a gentle kiss on John's lips.

When he pulled back he turned his head back to his laptop, John laid his head on Sherlock's shoulder, and by instinct Sherlock laid his head on top of John's.

"How is the case going?" John asked, laying his hand on Sherlock's thigh.

"Well, I'm hundred percent sure, that they were with two on the other places. I just need to find the connections between them."

"Did you linked the places already?"

"What?"

"You know... In movies they use a big map. And then they draw lines between the crime scenes, searching for a pattern."

"Hmm. No I didn't do that yet." He mused. "I'm going to try it." Sherlock added, and John nodded slightly. Sherlock was searching for a proper map picture of England. When he found it, he copy and paste it into paint. Sherlock was struggling with drawing the lines, so John helped him, showing how paint works. "Thanks, john." Sherlock said with a soothing voice.

"No problem, Mr. Holmes." Sherlock cocked a brow at these words.

"Mr. Holmes eh?" He smirked. John chuckled. Just when Sherlock wanted to slam his lips on John's. John jerked his head towards the laptop screen.

"Sherlock look." John said as he gestured to the screen.

"What? - oh" Sherlock frowned. The map with all the lines are connected in a capital S.

"What's that supposed to mean... It can't be a coincidence, can it?" John asked, looking more closely at the screen.

"I don't know." Sherlock mused, as he grabbed his phone and took a picture of it. He immediately sent it to DI Lestrade.

"I wonder what the S stands for." John said.

"So do I."

Sherlock kept researching everything for hours. John tried to follow everything. Suddenly Sherlock felt a weight rest heavily on his shoulder. He looked over to see a sleeping John lying against his body, his breathing filling the room. Sherlock smiled at his sleeping doctor and closed the lid of his laptop, laying it cautiously on his night table. Then he turned back to his doctor and pushed him gently down, so John lays comfortable on his back. Sherlock covered him and laid himself down as well. He looked at John as he lay there, his chest rising and falling with his slow breaths. He shifted closer, wriggling his legs between John's, so their bodies were touching.

"Goodnight John." He whispered, pecking John's cheek. "I love you." He added. With that Sherlock closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

The next morning before the alarm goes off, Sherlock was the first to wake up. He lifted his head slightly and looked down. He saw John curled up beside him. He smiled as he put his arm around John's sleeping form and laid his head back down.

John shifted slightly and nuzzled his head onto his chest, making strange noises before awaking fully.

"Morning John." Sherlock said to him as John's eyes slowly blinked open.

"Morning," He replied, stifling a yawn.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Couldn't be better." John smiled with flushed cheeks, looking up to Sherlock to be greeted with the most beautiful smile he knew. "Did you?" He added.

"With you by my side. Of course." Sherlock said mildly, stroking John's arm.

John chuckled, smiling shyly at him. "Any progress with the case?" Sherlock shook his head, meaning no.

"No, not really. The only way to have progress is to wait on the next."

"Wait?" He questioned.

"Wait on their next move." He answered.

"What, why?"

"I can only succeed with new information. The pictures aren't clear." Sherlock pointed out.

John thought, it's rude to say, waiting on the next person to die. But whatever. He was in Sherlock's arms now and that's the only thing that mattered right now. His Sherlock matters and Sherlock. Oh we can't forget Sherlock...

"Sherlock." John said, after they cuddled for a couple minutes.

"Hmm?"

"You know it's Friday, right?"

"Yes, so?" He answered dull.

"Well, I have to go home this weekend." He mumbled, Sherlock froze and turned to stare into John's eyes.

"Really?" His voice trembled, John nodded stiffly.

"Yeh." John shrugged, he felt Sherlock holding him tighter.

"Oh. Okay." Sherlock said.

"Aren't you going home this weekend?" Sherlock sighed at this.

"No." He grumbled.

"I'm going to miss you." John said sweetly, leaning up to kiss Sherlock softly. Sherlock smiled into the kiss.

"I miss you already." Sherlock smirked. John chuckled, pulling back. He patted Sherlock's buttock and stood up. "I'm going to make me ready for class." He informed.

"Alright, love." Sherlock said. John turned cocking a brow at the word 'love'. He rushed to Sherlock, more likely jumping on him, stealing another kiss. And then he headed into the bathroom.

John was taking a shower, getting ready for school. Afterwards he put on a white jumper and a blue jeans with converses shoes. Once he walked back inside the room he found Sherlock sitting on a chair at the table where they used to sit for breakfast. Seems like Sherlock the gentleman went secretly after food to pleasure his John.

They both ate together. When they were done, they kissed each other passionately. Knowing they won't see each other until 4pm. Maybe in the midday, but then they aren't alone. And they have to act like 'friends.'

Oh  btw, what do you guys think about smut? I mean... Do you want me to write  it, in the future? Since Sherlock and John are 17/18 years old, it's  normal to have sex. So yeah... I was thinking of writing it, and add a  warning for people who don't want to read it.

Anyways, thanks a lot xx