Adopted

Ashley's P.O.V*

He hit me. I fall to my knees from the force of the hit, he takes the moment to kick me. He continues, while shouting about how worthless I am.

I finally black out.

*The Next Day*

Today he's getting rid of me. Giving me to the slave auctioneers, I say nothing, and do nothing. I go through that day without being sold. that night they beat me once they're done with that, they rape me, saying that no one cares and I deserve it. I can't fight back, although even if I could, I'm not sure I would. I believe every word they say, I'm a worthless piece of shit. They left me to go to sleep, after locking me in a cage.

*The Next Day* (A/N: This is all for background purposes)

I wake to find a pair of beautiful blue eyes peering at me through the bars of the cage. The owner of the place says something I can't hear, even with my cat ears. Then the blue eyed man asks to hold me I crawl back into the corner of my cage, and hiss at the hand reaching for me another pair of hands grab me from behind, I try to fight back. I struggle with all my might, he holds me firmly, but gently. I finally give up, when I realize there is no point, he mumbles soothing words to me, about how beautiful he thinks I am. I hear him say, "I want him." The owner goes back, and gets paperwork for him to sign.

*After Paperwork*

He signs the last paper, I am officially his. Before I can process what is happening, he gently lifts me up in his arms, to carry me out and put me is his car, which looks like a Bat mobile (A/N: I googled this and it's true, Andy has a Batman car....). I get as far away from him as I can, he seems nice now, but so did my other masters at first. He notices, but says nothing, like he knows my past, he doesn't. He knows what he read in the paperwork, nothing more, nothing less, but that also means knows I 'can't' talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So that's my first chapter, I know i asked in my other story what everyone thought, but I was bored and started writing. I honestly think this crap, but tell me want you think. Anyway, in the famous words of Johnnie Guilbert, "Stay happy not crappy. Life's a bitch don't quit. Peace out" rainbow unicorns. I like the saying, so don't judge me.., BBYYYYEEEE *winks* *mumbles* "I'm turning into my favorite YouTubers.."