Chapter 10 ~ Saved Tonight's beating

I woke up in a place, a hospital. I looked around me and saw Nathan sleeping next to me.
"N-Nathan?" I said as I shook him to wake him up.
"W-What?" He asked and then he realised it was me.
"Oh .... Savannah?" He asked.
"Yeah?" I asked him.
"You are gonna get it when we go home. Don't think you are gonna get away with it" He said. Ok, now I'm scared.
"W-What?" I asked, worried of what's gonna happen at home.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Going without my permission. And oh, by the way. You aren't getting your phone back AND you aren't leaving the house for 2 weeks" He said.
"You aren't my dad, you don't boss me around" I said, without thinking.
"You are seriously gonna get it!" He said.
"But-" I was interupted by the nurse.
"Oh, you're feeling better?"she asked me. I nodded.

~~~~~A/N = I am not really good with the hospital stuff, but pretend it's ok.~~~~~

"You are free to go home" She said. Oh god, no.
"Are you sure" I asked, next to me I could see Nathan giving me a death glare.
She nodded, "Now go on".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan and I arrived home and it was 8 at night.
"Well, I'm off to bed" I said, going to my room, hoping Nathan wouldn't do anything to me tonight.
"No" He said to me. Oh, please not now.
"Please not now, Nathan" I begged.
"Why should I not do it now? Hmm? You disobeyed me and left AND got yourself in hospital." he asked, emphasizing the word 'AND'.
"Just please not tonight, I'm sorry, but can this continue tomorrow" I begged.
"Fine" I sighed in relief while hopping in bed and closing my eyes.
"But tomorrow will be worse since I have to wait" My eyes shot right open.
"Nathan, just ... please .... ugh -.- " I huffed.
"Good night" I said, angrily.
"Go to bed" He replied, smirking.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for the comments!

@sarsoorababee
@blahhhhiluv1d
@loriloves_tw_nathan

Please can I get
3 votes
3 comments

Thanks again :) :D