Chapter 4 ~ Sorry Nathan .... :/

I sat in the bedroom on the bed. I started crying even more. I heard banging on the door.

"SAVANNAH! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR PUSHING ME OVER!" he shouted.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE NATHAN! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I shouted.

He immediately stopped banging on the door and then started up again.

"YOU BETTER OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! NOW!" he shouted. I got scared so I got up and opened the door.

He was about to hurt me, but I ran to the corner of our bedroom and shouted,

"PLEASE STOP! HAVEN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH! I HAVE JUST HAD A BAD DAY AND I COME HOME TO MY BOYFRIEND TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I then sat down on the floor and started crying even more! (if that is possible).He then came over to me and.... HUGGED ME! I'm not going to lie, that felt really

nice and I really missed his hugs. I immediately hugged back.

"Sorry Savanz" he said as he broke the hug and found a sudden interest in the carpet.

"I love you" he said. I smile and he smiled back.

"I love you too" I said. I got up from the corner and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Nathan asked following me to the kitchen.

"Nothing" i said, "why?" I asked.

"Nothing" he replied.

"The guys and I are going out tonight, since I couldn't go last night" he said.

"ok" I replied with a smile.

"And why were you crying?" he asked. My smile then disappeared.

"No reason" I replied, playing with my fingers.

"Oh so you decided to cry and push me while running to our room?" He asked, angrily.

"N-no" I whispered.

"then what happened?" he asked impatiently.

"I.... I- I saw Brandon" I whispered.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" he shouted at me.

///--- Thanks @blahhhiluv1d :) :D ---///