Chapter 8 ~ The Belting (?)

"MOVE" he shouted as he pushed her out of the way and came to me.
"NOW I KNOW WHY SHE HATES YOU" she said to him. He ignored her.
"SAVANNAH!" he shouted as he came to me.
"Nathan, please DON'T!" I shouted.
"Nathan, please DON'T" I shouted at him. He ignored me and came closer to me.
"P-please" I said as he slapped me on the cheek and grabbed my hair and pulled it out of her house.
"HEY! let go of her!" she shouted at him. But of coarse, he ignored. My head really hurt since he was pulling my hair really hard and OFF of my head.
"PLEASE! S-STOP!!" I shouted. "IT HURTS!".
He literally threw me in the car in the back seats and ran to the drivers seat. He put child lock on. The whole way back, my head was KILLING me. When we
arrived, I was soo scared... I wondered what he was going to do to me ... How hard he would hit me ... How long it would take him ... How bad I'll end up ...
How many bruises I'll have ... He came to my side, opened the door and pulled my hair again. He pulled me into the house and in our bedroom ...
"PLEASE DON'T!" I shouted.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he shouted back as he got a belt from his cupboards. My eyes immediately widened when I saw that ....
"no ... no ... no ... no ... no ..." I kept mumbling over and over as he made his way over to me ...
He then belted me many times ... It really hurts ...
"DON'T" *belt* "EVER" *belt* "LEAVE" *belt* "ME" *belt* "OR" *belt* "TREAT" *belt* "ME" *belt* "LIKE" *belt* "THAT" *belt* "EVER" *belt* "AGAIN" *belt*
"OR" *belt* "YOUR" *belt* "PUNISHMENT" *belt* "WILL" *belt* "BE" *belt* "MUCH" *belt* "WORSE" *belt* "DO" *belt* "YOU" *belt* "FUCKING" *belt* "HEAR"
*belt*  "ME".
"Yes!" I shouted over my crying.
"Yes I hear you" I said.
"Good" he said as he left me in the room, bleeding, hurt and in pain. I crawled up in a ball and started to cry. He was soo nice to me and now look at him!
He's a monster! He then came back upstairs,
"You'll be sleeping on the floor tonight". Oh god ... I hate it when this happens ... I never get to sleep with blanket or a pillow ... I know, weird right? -.-
"Do I at least get to sleep with a pillow or blanket this time?" I asked.
"Since when did I ever fucking let you sleep on the floor with a blanket or pillow?" He asked. True ...
He got into bed and I stayed in my position ... Such a good day ...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the comments again!
@Astri16
@blahhhhiluv1d
If you have a suggestion or question you'd like to ask or say, write it the comments :)