Chapter 14 ~ Tried to call

He walked out of the room and I was still trying to catch my breath ....

"N-NA-TH-TH-A-AN" I said in between coughs.

"I N-EE-D W-A-WAT-ER" I continued.

"DOES IT REALLY LOOK LIKE I FUCKING GIVE A SHIT" he shouted from the other room. He walked into the room and I saw him smirking.

"PL-EA-SE N-ATH-AN" I stuttered, still coughing. DAMN. He walked out of the room and got me water.

"Thanks" I mumbled. With that, he opened the cap and spilt the water all over me, from head to toe.

"Why?" I asked him, tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

"Because" he said to me.

"See, you don't even have a reason" I said to him, glaring and shaking a little.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he shouted at me. I shut my mouth and looked down and closed my eyes. I heard him walk out of the room and looked up.

Thank god he is out. You know what, I AM GOING TO CALL THE POLICE! I have had enough of that dick.  I limped over to the table, where the phone was.

I picked it up carefully and slowly, but it fell and made a big sound. I waited a few seconds and Nathan didn't come so I pressed the number.

0 and another 0 and that my friend was when Nathan came in and took my phone off of me.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE BACK" I shouted at him, crying so hard.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" he shouted at me, before slapping me in the face soo hard, might I add ....

That's when his phone rang, he sighed loudly.

"Go to bed ..." He said to me while I just sat there, terrified.

"NOW!" he shouted which made me jump and run into our room and get into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Nathan's Point Of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The phone rang and it was Tom ....

"Hello" I said through the phone.

"Have you seen the newspaper articles or magazines lately?" Tom asked me, from the tone of his voice, I thing I might be in a lot trouble ....

"No, why?" I asked Tom.

"DOES THE FUCKING POLICE RING THE FUCKING BELL TO YOU?!?" he shouted through the phone ...

Oh shit ... The police ...

"No?"

"NATHAN I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU! WHY WERE THERE EVEN POLICE AT YOUR HOUSE?" he asked me.

"Because .... " I said.

"BYE" he shouted.

I hung up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Savannah's Point Of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************NEXT DAY**********************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up and saw Nathan sleeping next to me ... Then there was a knock on the door. I walked down the stairs and saw Jay, Tom, Siva and Max.

"Hi" I smiled at them ...

"Hey!" They all said as they hugged me.

"I'll go and wake up Nathan" I said, I was walking up the stairs but Jay held my arm and pulled me back.

"We don't want him, we want to talk to you" he said, nicely.

"Erm, sure" I said, smiling.

"Why were the police here yesterday?" Tom asked me while we all sat on the couch.

"They erm ... Came to tell us to be quiet" I mumbled. They all burst out laughing.

"NO! Not like that! Geez, you boys take it the wrong way!" I said as my cheeks grew redder.

"Then like what?" Max asked me.

"We had a little argument" I said.

"About?" Siva asked me.

"Erm ..."

"Hey guys" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Nathan!" They all shout as they jumped on him.

"You didn't wake me up, babe?" He told me. I am soo disgusted by him, he treats me like shit and abuses me, then calls me babe? Like is he being fucking

serious?

"I was going to, but you came down the stairs" I said to him, turning around to look at him.

"Are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow.

"100%" I said, walking away from him.

"So what are we going to do?" Nathan asked them.

"Let's play Truth or Dare" Tom said.

"Ok" we all agreed.

"Truth or Dare, Tom" Nathan said to Tom.

"Dare" Tom said.

"I dare you to ... Eat nutella and barbecue sauce. BOTH on the SAME spoon" Nathan dared Tom.

"Fine" he got up and put sauce and nutella on the same spoon, "I hate you Nathan" he said as he ate it.

"EWW" he screamed. We all burst out laughing.

"Alright now, Savannah, Truth or dare?" Max asked me.

"Truth" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks soo much for the comments

@zaynsgirl__x - Now you know what happened to wittle baby Nath ;)

@Astri16 - Thanks :)

@blahhhhiluv1d - I'm soo happy =D

@sarsoorababee - :) :D =) =D