chapter 28

I saw Peter hovering over me and I'm sure one of us would have made a sarcastic comment but we heard someone coming our way. We got off the ground quickly and turned to see some of the lost boys.

"Did you get him?" Peter asked and I knew he was talking about gold.

"No. He disappeared we tried to do everything we could. We lost him." One of the younger lost boys said and I nodded my head in understanding while Peter was getting angry.

"There's no track of him." Felix said and I turned my head to look at him. He glanced my way and nodded his head at me. There was like this hidden communication between us saying 'sorry it didn't work out between us.' We both looked back to Peter who look like he was ready to blow the entire island up. I reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder and he calmed down enough to look at his lost boys and walk away.

He didn't make it very far before turning around and walking back over to us. I looked around to see all the lost boys were here.

"We need to be on high guard. Everyone needs a partner. Stick with that person and if something happens let me know automatically." Peter said then walked away.

"Everyone should get some rest. You guys did good today." I said giving them a smile. I magically went to Peters tent and leaned lightly against the side while watching him.

"We'll catch him. Everything will be Okay." Peter said walking over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders like he was trying to calm me down.

"I'll be fine. Gold just thinks he is helping me. When he shows up again I will be the one talking to him."

"But."

"No buts. Every time you two talk it always ends bad. Him and I are good friends. I'm sure I can convince him to leave the island with out me. It might be a little difficult seeing as my mom is probably waiting for me. I'm sure she will be here next if it comes down to it. My family is..... loyal. So it's not going to be easy. And I will admit a part of me wants to go back home. But I also know I am more likely to be sucked into drama there than I am here. And there's also you." I said and he raised and eyebrow at me.

"Well I'm glad I'm at least one of the reasons you want to stay." He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up or I'll feed you to the mermaids." I said and walked away from him. He reached out and grabbed my wrist to pull me back and face him.

"Why can't you just admit you love me and let me win love?" He asked and I punched him in the chest.

"One, you're an a**. Two, that would mean you would win. Three, your ego doesn't need to grow any bigger. And four, if I remember correctly I have clarified I hate you many times." I said and pulled my wrist out of his grasp. "Plus your the one who got all sappy on me. Multiple times. 'I've been in love with you.' " I quoted from when he was under the spell.

"I was under a spell." Peter defended.

"And yet when you were under a spell you said when you went back to normal you would deny it." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Maybe I don't want you to turn me down and break my heart. Or what's left of it."

"Awe, is thee Peter pan admitting to having a heart?" I asked.

"Ha. Ha. You're so funny." He said sarcastically.

"I'm hilarious."

"You're somethin." I smacked his chest lightly and he grinned.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"I would but I'm to lazy." I shrugged.

"Then I think I'll keep talking." He said and went to go on but I covered his mouth with my hand. He pulled my hand away and smirked at me before disappearing and then suddenly my appearing behind me.

"I think it's time to visit those mermaids." I said and he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist before I felt him using magic making us suddenly appear on a cliff. "If you plan on killing and making it look like a suicide I will drag you with me and then kill you." I said backing away from the cliff.

"Just watch." He was mumbling something under his breath. "Now." He said and motioned to the sky. The sunset was absolutely beautiful.

"Wow." I said watching all the colors spring to life right before my eyes.

"That didn't start happening until you showed up." Peter said suddenly when the sun started to disappear behind the mountains.

"What?" I asked.

"They sky was always dark and grey. The sun. Never really showed up and was hidden by clouds. But the day you showed up the sun started to appear. The trees are greener and the sky is clear. I didn't really understand what was happening to the island until you changed the seasons. The animals were dying off and the ocean was dulling. But that part changed when we kissed. It also explains the pink spot on my heart." He turned to look at me and had his hands behind his back. "The pink is growing and the black is fading. You changing me and the island. And I've fallen helplessly in love with you along the way."

Okay i know that I have not updated in quite a while and i am sorry for that I just didn't know what to write and then when I went to actually write something I would get distracted by something and then not think about it until later on. So again I am sorry for not updating. I actually started writing a teen wolf fanfiction I had never seen the series before and then when I started watching it I thought why not. So if you like teen wolf and would like to read it that would be great. Also I have some other stories that are not fanfictions which is new for me see all I write really are fanfictions. So yeah if you would like to check those out I would love that.

Anyways thanks for reading again sorry for not updating in such a long time. Please vote, comment, and if you so desire follow. :D