Chapter 16

Yeah you know how I wanted to stay in the nice, cool area....that didn't turn out well. Peter literally picked me off the ground and carried me back to the camp. It didn't help that my skin felt on fire, not from the weather.

Right now I was sitting on a log next to Henry. It was close to dark and Henry laid down on my lap looking us at me.

"Would you sing?" He asked. I shook my head and he caused his puppy dog eyes. I sighed as he won this one.

"The smile, the charm, the words, the spark,

Everything, you had it" I saw a couple of the younger looking boys come my way while the others just looked up at me. "I guess I had a naive heart, cause boy,

I let you have it

You said I was your only,

I never thought you'd leave me lonely

You're just a lost boy, with your head up in the clouds

You're just a lost boy, never keep your feet on the ground

You're always gonna fly away, just because you know you can

You're never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland

You don't understand

You'll never grow up

You're never gonna be a man," I paused before I said the next words. "Peter pan." Everyone looked at me now. The older kids as everyone else came and sat next to me as I sang. I could feel eyes on me and was tempted to stop. Henry must have new what I was thinking and shook his head at me. I took a deep breath as I saw pan walk into the camp.

"Deep down, I knew that you were too good to be true But every piece and part of me wanted to believe in you But now it's happily ever never I guess now I know better You're just a lost boy, with your head up in the clouds You're just a lost boy, never keep your feet on the ground You're always gonna fly away, just because you know you can You're never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland You don't understand. You'll never grow up. You're never gonna be a man, Peter Pan. You're just a lost boy, yeah, I know who you are. You don't know what you lost, boy, You're too busy chasing stars. You're always gonna fly away, just because you know you can. You're never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland. You don't understand. You'll never grow up. You're never gonna be a man. Yeah, you'll never grow up. And you're never gonna be a man, Peter Pan Ooh, Peter Pan" I finished. Everyone clapped and I smiled at them. Peter leaned up against a tree just looking at me.

I just gave him a small wave. I looked down to see Henry was asleep. I stood improving Henry to a comfy position before walking over to Peter.

"I need to speak with you." Was all I said walking past him. He followed. (A/n: if you were wondering the song is called Peter pan by kelsea) Peter followed as I heard his foot steps behind me. I turned around to face Peter.

"What was up with the song?" He asked. I ignored his question.

"I wanna make a deal. I know that 'they' are here and I want you to get them and Henry off the island." I stated.

"And what would be in it for me?" He asked.

"I'll stay here for what ever plan you had....I 'll be....yours." I said as the word 'yours' took a lot out of me to say.

"Deal." I looked up quickly to stare at him.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes. But." Here it comes. "I want to seal the deal with a kiss." He stated. I walked up to him and grabbed the back of his next crashing his lips onto mine. I pulled away and looked Peter in the eye.

"There I've held up my end now you hold up yours." I said but Peter pulled me to his chest. I had to grab his shoulders to stop myself from falling.

"So. I win." He whispered.

"You never explained the rules. Therefore there is none. So you have not one." I said as the thought of him winning left a bad taste in my throat.

Peter smirked as he kissed my forehead before disappearing.