chapter 24

Two days later

The spell had worn off and Peter was back to normal. He still acted the way he did...somewhat. he's trying to be more carefree and teasing me instead of threats. I'm surprised he hasn't cracked yet.

I was sitting against a tree with my heart in my hands....literally. My heart was in my hands. I was draned off all emotion as I felt nothing. I was looking over my heart when i heard foot steps coming my way. I looked up to see pan and Felix. I looked back at my heart as I leaned back. I was actually glad my heart was out right now. Being with both of them at the same time drove me crazy.

"What are you doing?!" Peter practically yelled as he walked over to me.

"One step closer an ill crush my own heart." I said and he stopped walking.

"Why did you take your heart out?" Felix asked as he leaned against a tree. He didn't seem to care that much that I was holding my heart.

"I'm trying to find the black little speck." I said as I searched the heart in my hands.

"It's pure, I don't see any black." Peter said looking at my heart.

"There is." I mumbled. "My grandmother was evil, to put it lightly. She didn't like the fact I was nice and caring...So she taught me dark magic. Though I never used it to hurt anyone it still tainted my heart. I know it's here I just have to find it." I said as I was lost in thought. "You know the stories they tell about Peter pan and the lost boys are so wrong. There are movies and books about never land. Then one day Henry let me read the actual story of Peter pan. I preferred the real story...until I was actually here. Then i was wanting it to be like the movies. Did you know they even have a song?" I asked them.

"No." Peter answered.

"It goes something like, there was a time when I was alone." I said humming slightly. "No where to go no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon and even sometimes he would go away to." I swayed slightly. "It's a sad and happy song I think." I said still studying my heart.

"Sound only sad." Felix said.

"That's only the beginning. Then it goes, then one night as I closed my eyes I saw a shadow flying high, he came to me with the sweetest smile and told me he wanted to talk for a while. He said "Peter pan that's what they call me, I promise that you'll never be lonely" and ever since that day i am a lost boy." I sang slightly. "Found it." I mumbled looking at the little dark spot. "Can I see your heart?" I asked looking directly at Peter.

He hesitated as he backed up slightly from me.

"I'm not going to crush it. You can hold mine while I hold yours." I said rolling my eyes. Peter reached in his chest and pulled out a black heart. He went  hand it to me and I took his handing him mine.

"It's all black." Peter mumbled while he held mine and prepared if I tried any thing.

"It's not all black." I stated. He had a confused look on his face as I showed him a spot about the size of a quarter that was a nice pink color. Peter took his heart back and handing me mine as he studied it completely confused. I put my heart back in and I was half tempted to take it back out as all the emotions came back.

"Well I'm not taking my heart out. So I'll see you guys back at camp." Felix said and I tilted my head at him. He's been detaching him self from me for the past couple days. 

"Alright." I said calmly. "I'll see you then." I nodded my head and turning back to Peter.

"It was black, I swear it was black." Peter was rambling to himself. I walked in front of him and grabbed his heart from his hands and he freaked a little.

"Do you trust me?" I asked when he went to take his heart.

"Silver." Peter said warningly.

"Peter." I mocked. "Do you trust me?" I asked again.

"Should I?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said bringing his heart to my lips while he kept giving me confused looks as he tried to figure out what I was doing.

I brushed my lips against his heart lightly and he Shivered. I kissed the pink spot and ran my thumb over the rest. Peter shivered again as he rocked back and forth on the heel of his feet.

"Do you want your heart back?" I asked kissing his heart again on the black parts. "Hmm?" I hummed waiting for his answer.

"N-n-y-yes." He cleared his throat. "Yes." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Are you positive?" I asked humming over his heart making it vibrate slightly.

"Y-yes." He said and I pushed it back in making him gasp. I pulle dmy hand out and Peter grabbed my waist.

"And you said I was beginning childish." He whispered in my ear.

"I have no clue as to what you are talking about." I said before walking away from him. "Lets head back to camp before crumpled does something. I'm sure he's going to do something." I sighed. "You just got to love him." I said as Peter followed behind quickly to catch up.