22

"Come on! it wasn't that bad. It's just a little water." Peter said as he followed me through the woods. "Hey you want to go check out the mermaids?" He asked as he grabbed my other hand.

"No! they eat people!" I said as I turned to him. "Are you crazy!?" I asked. "No seriously I need to know, are you mentally ill?" I asked grabbing his face to look him in the eye.

"Crazy for you." He said pecking my lips and I shook my head at him and walked away. "Admit it you like me." He said.

"No, not really." I said as I continued walking.

"And you like this side of me more then my old self."He said flying in front of me.

"The other you wasn't so clingy...So it's a draw." I said pushing his feet down so he was standing.

"Where are we going anyways?" He asked.

"I have no Idea. But since I'm with you-"

"It doesn't matter where we are?" Be asked grinning cutting me off.

"I won't get lost." I finished.

"So if I...disappeared...You would admit you are lost?" He asked.

"No." I said though grabbed his arm to make sure he didn't do anything. "So don't." I said to him and he grinned.

"I have a question." He said suddenly looking at me.

"You're going to ask it anyways." I sighed.

"Why did you Kiss Felix?" He asked making me stop. I wasn't that surprised, if anything I was expecting him to ask back at that big tree we just passed.

"It was a dare. I didn't have to kiss him and I was supposed to be just a peck then walking away. Didn't turn out that way though." I said.

"So if I would have stopped you. You would have never had feelings for him." He stated.

"No. You never know. He's cute so..." I said and Peters face turned up in disgust and I laughed. "Aww is someone jealous?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Ha ha you're so hilarious it hurts." He said sarcastically.

Just then I heard a noise come from a Bush, Peter stood in front of me and I moved him over so I could get a better look.

"It could be dangerous." Peter said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's probably a bunny and you are just over reacting." I said and peter rolled his eyes at me.

"I know what is on my island love and that is not a bunny." He said to me as he walked in front of me.

"And what are you going to do if it isn't a bunny, cling it to death?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Now is not the best time to be arguing with me." He said.

"oh but I just love arguing with you, it makes my day every time." I said sarcastically.

"You have not changed a bit." Said a voice I knew very well. Just then he walked out from the bushes and grinned at me before turning to peter. "Though I never thought I would see the day peter pan would be put on a leash." He said and I grinned.

"I am not on a leash!" Peter said angrily.

"Did you hear that, you're my B*tch." I said elbowing him lightly and Peter's face was red from anger and I think he was blushing. I pecked his cheek and just grinned.

"I am not." He mumbled though he wasn't as mad as the last time he said. I ignored me and turned to the person in front of me.

"So Gold long time no see." I said to him and gave him a hug and Peter stiffened.

"Good to see you again Silver, I see you have already my yourself at home. If anyone could take on pan I would send you every time." He said hugging back before we both pulled away and Peter grabbed my waist protectively and pulled me to his chest. I swatted at his hands but he didn't let go. I sighed giving up and turning back to Mr. Gold, or as many people call him Rumplestilskin .