chapter 8 story time.

Silver's pov

I can't believe that he just kissed me. No no what I can't believe is that I liked it. Ewwww. The way I wanted his hands on my body. I walked over to sit on the log next to Henry. I felt someone pull on my shirt to get my attention. I looked over my shoulder to see a boy maybe 3 years younger that Henry. Well looked 3 years younger than Henry.

"Can you tell us a story." He asked. I looked over him to see most of the younger looking boys over here.

"Sure." I said facing them. "Once upon a time there was a baby." I went on starting the story of sleeping beauty. "She slept for over 100 hundred years. Prince's would come from all over the land." I continued. "The evil queen leaned forward and kissed the girls head. Her eyes started to flutter open." I told the story of malificent but with my own twist.

"So the evil queen was the one who put the spell on sleeping beauty and saved her?" The boy asked.

"Yes." Everyone cheared and wanted another one. "Sorry. I think that I will be retiring tonight." I said. They nodded looking at the sky.

"Who are you kidding the most sleep you will get is the time you close your eyes while blinking." Henry whispered to me.

"Not true... I doze off... once in a while." I said scoffing. He just shook his head at me. I pulled his head lightly. "Be quiet and sleep." I said sitting on the ground. When Henry fell asleep both Felix and pan walked over. Not what I need right now. They sat down in front of me.

"I've noticed are lost girl hasn't been sleeping much lately. Why is that?" Land asked raising one of his eyebrows at me.

"She does this all the time she can run on 3 hours of sleep for 4 days." Henry mumbled keeping his eyes closed. "She has trust issues." He smiled saying this line. "I mean sure we get kidnapped, poisoned, and deal with crazy everyday. Why wouldn't she sleep knowing all of these things happen on a daily and nightly bases." Henry said all this adding sarcasm. He eyes were still shut. He was going to continue talking when I put my hand over his mouth.

"Sleep, or be quiet either one I really don't care." I said taking my hand off his mouth. I waited and he said nothing. Good. I looked up at the two in front of me. "Anything else or did you just come over here to bug me." I said looking directly at pan raising my eyebrow.

"I find bugging you very entertaining." Pan said.

"Yes because you have nothing else better to do." I stated sarcastically.

"What would be better then sitting here talking to you?"

"Me personally would rather live in a reset with no water and slowly die as I watch my skin burn... but you know... that's just me."

"I'll keep that in mind next time I come over to talk to you."

"Yes well you had to of come over here for a reason sense you only bring felix with you when you want to prove something or up to something."

"Henry's right trust issues." Pan smirked.

"Yes well Henry would like to be able to see with out back drop noise. So leave or be quieter please." Henry said covering his ears with his hands. I ignored him.

"I do not have trust issues. I just don't trust people who have lied to me." I said to pan. Henry groaned and rolled over.

*************************************************************************************************please tell me what you think would be great. Will update when I can.