The Wedding Crasher

part 10

'Ebony you ready?' Niall called from the bottom of the stairs. I sighed curling my hair. I put the curler down and headed to the top of the stairs. My slippers dragging across the carpet.

When my eyes met Niall's I froze. He looked incredible. His three piece suit was tightly fitted, with a hint of pink in his stripped tie. His hair was styled and cut tight at the sides, but his face was filled with confusion, I looked down at my PJ's.

'I'm running late,you go ahead without me, I might be late for the church but I'll see you at reception, I promise' I explained. I made my way down to the bottom step to face him.

'Fashionably late' he teased, pushing the loose strand behind my ear.

'You look handsome' I said fixing his tie and smoothing out the crease on his shoulder.

'How did you manage to run so late?' He laughed.

'Well, when you left this morning, I fell asleep again' I admitted. 'And mum never bothered to call me' I added angrily.

'Is she gone?' He asked. I nodded. 'Yeah, I'll just take my car'

'OK well I'll see you later' he said hugging me tight.

'Bye' I whispered into his shoulder. He pulled away leaving the familiar touch of his lips on my cheek before leaving the house.

-Niall's POV-

'Hey Niall, is she ready?' Greg asked at the gate. I shook my head.

'No she'll meet us later?'

'Did you ask her?' He added.

'No, I'll ask her later, I want it to be romantic, so I'll bring her for a walk and ask her out at the water fountain' I smiled.

I wasn't able to sleep last night, I had decided that I would finally ask Ebony out, I was sick of all this 'skinny love' business, I wanted to be able to call her mine.

My girlfriend,

That sounded great.

'You softy' Greg laughed punching my arm.

'Says the one getting married, now come, we got a wedding to get too' I laughed dragging Greg to the car.

-Ebony's POV-

'Hair done' I spoke to myself. I wanted to look nice today, I hadn't seen my family in so long and I wanted to look presentable.

Plus, when you fancy Niall Horan, you want to look nice.

I grabbed my baby pink skater style dress with a white laced design on top. I wore white heels and a white blazer over it, adding a silver necklace and ear rings.

My hair was down and left curly. My hair reaching my waist now. I put the make up I would need during the day, such as powder and lipstick, into my pink clutch bag, along with my phone, money and some chewing gum.

I checked myself over in the mirror happy with the finished look.

I grabbed my car keys and rushed out the door. If I hurried, I would make it to the church on time. I slowly backed out of the drive way seeing numerous photographers standing outside Niall's house. One man pointed at me causing a few people to take my picture.

Can't they just leave me alone. 'Are you dating Niall' one man shouted knocking on the window of the car. I picked up speed and drove down the road.

Liam's words to me from a show last week, played on my mind. "Get a proper job, you dicks"

Yes they did leave Liam's mouth. I was shocked too.