Niall Feels.

-Part 9-

It had been three weeks since we left for the European leg of the tour. It was such an amazing three weeks at that.

Now that we had a week break Niall and I were off to Ireland for Greg and Denise's Wedding. We were at an airport in Italy checking in.

The rest of the boys were going home to their hometowns for the weekend. Unfortunately for us we were being greeted at Dublin airport by the 'This is Us' movie crew. They were really annoying me now. The boys every move was caught on camera. They were even going to be at the wedding which Niall wasn't to happy about.

I knew Greg wasn't to angry about it. He was use to Niall's career but you couldn't blame Niall for worrying.

'All set?' Niall smiled down at me, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

'I'm so excited to see everyone' I said wrapping my arms around Niall.

'Me too' he kissed the top of my head sending the familiar shivers down my spine.

We went through security,

Beep.

Of course, Niall got stopped because he forgot to take his phone out of his tracksuit pocket. I stood waiting for him while they gave him a quick search finding his phone.

'Opps' Niall mumbled. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. The man that searched him seemed strict. He gave Niall a dirty look before putting his phone in a black tray and putting it through the machine.

'Your an idiot' I whispered once Niall got over. He shrugged grabbing his things from his tray and putting them in his pocket.

We headed to our gate and sat on the window ledge watching the planes.

'Coffee?' Niall asked.

I nodded wrapping my cardigan around me tight.

'Stay here I'll be two minutes' he hopped of the ledge and headed to the café across the gate.

I sat waiting patiently for Niall too return at the empty gate. I could see from here he had a few visitors. He was taking pictures and signing autographs with a family.

'This could take a while' I sighed leaning against the window.

'Hello Gorgeous' a tall man with black hair stood in front of me. He had a scar on his cheek and a healing gash on his lip. He smirked at me before sitting down next to me. I pulled my legs closer to me.

Don't panic.

I looked over to see if Niall was coming.

No sign,

The man moved closer to me leaving his hand on my knee.

'What's a pretty girl like you doing here on your own?'

Breath Ebony Breath.

'Excuse me' I said grabbing my bag and standing up. He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

'Where are you running off too?.' He whispered. He lightly chuckled.

The similar pain from the Restaurant filled my chest again,

I looked around at the empty gate looking for someone to help.

The gate was empty.

I had no other option.

'Niall' I screamed at the top of my lungs.

'Who's Niall, Your boyfriend? ' a playful smirk appeared on his lips. The familiar tightness in my chest caused my breath to become heavy.