Irish Soil!

-Part 5-

Ebony's POV

'Ready to go?' Niall asked at the door. I smiled and nodded. He took my suitcase and brought it to his car. We were heading to Ireland today. Home sweet home. It had been almost a week since Niall and I kissed. It was a little awkward but everything's normal now. We didn't mention it after that night. Although to be honest I did enjoy a lot more than I thought I would.

I followed Niall down to the car with my make up bag. I sat in the front seat and pulled down the mirror at the front and took out my foundation.

'Why are you wearing make up' he asked.

'We are going home, I wanna look nice' I argued. He rolled his eyes and kept driving. I put on my eye shadow and my blush with a nude pinky colour lipstick.

'Better' I asked. He smiled

'You looked nice with no make up' he said.

'But, I look fabulous now' I laughed,

'Sure' he laughed along. I punched him playfully.

-Nialls POV-

I was so excited about going home, and the fact I can share it with Ebony made it even better. I hadn't mentioned our kiss because I didn't wanna make it awkward. The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was seeing Séan, things finished badly between him and Ebony, he went off with a cousin of mine. I knew he'd be over to my house as soon as I got home and I knew he still liked Ebony. What if she gave him another chance, that's my chances gone. I wanted things to work out between us. I didn't want him to hurt her. When he cheated on her he rang me and bragged. How could he that to her. Not to Ebony.

We got to the airport and checked in. We met the boys in duty free and headed to the boarding area.

'All set?' Harry asked Ebony. She nodded.

'I think so' she smiled.

'Snap out of it' Liam whispered next to me. I didn't realize I had been staring at Ebony.

'What?' I said pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

'You've been staring at he since we sat down' I shook my head pretending it never happened.

'You obviously like her, I've noticed, we all have' he added.

'What no we are just friends' I argued. He rose an eyebrow and laughed.

'Sure Niall' he pushed my shoulder.

We boarded the plane for Dublin airport. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. It was half full. I sat in between Liam and Louis.

'Hey lover boy' Louis laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

'Oh come on, I seen you looking at Ebony for a good five minutes.' He teased. 'You've got it bad' he laughed

I looked at Liam he had his headphones in and was already dosing off. I looked back at Louis.

'OK, I like her' I whispered. 'A lot' Louis smiled.

'N'awww little Niall's got a crush on the make up artist' he whispered pinching my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away. I looked over to see Ebony sitting on the inside of Zayn and Harry's row. The rest of the tour crew were flying over tomorrow except Paul who was traveling with us. He was sat behind reading The Sun newspaper.

I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes, if I stayed awake I'd be listening to Louis tease me the whole hour.

'Niall wake up' Liam nudged my shoulder. I opened my eyes and squinted. 'Were here' he smiled. Finally, my home land, I couldn't wait to finally see mum and dad it had been ages. We quickly got off and went to collect our luggage. Of course mine was last out. We got into Paul's big car and headed for Mullingar. I sat next to Ebony who wasn't long falling asleep on my shoulder. Louis kept looking at me and making creepy eyebrow moves.