Elouner Vs Larry.

-Part 8-

'Ebony, come on, we're going for lunch with Louis and Eleanor' Niall shouted from the kitchen.

'I'm coming, I'm coming' I shouted from Niall's bedroom, fixing my black skater skirt. I turned my head to the side wondering if it was good enough. I fixed my pink T-shirt and put my black beanie on top of my curled hair.

'Ebony' Niall shouted sounding impatient.

'I'm coming' I shouted.

When I went to the kitchen Niall was pacing the kitchen looking for the house keys.

'Gotcha' he said grabbing the keys from the vase. My head was still pounding with the hangover I had from the previous night.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house. We walked, or should I say jogged, down the steps of the house walking past his car.

'Aren't we taking the car?' I asked. He shook his head.

'We're walking, Louis' meeting us here' he said sitting on the wall.

'You mean you rushed me, and Louis isn't even here yet' I asked my voice sounding high pitched.

'Yup' he said popping the P. I shook my head turning away from him and crossing my arms, pretending to be annoyed.

He starting laughing and snaked his arms around my waist.

'I'm sorry' he said kissing my cheek. I shook my head.

'Your not talking to me?' He asked laughing as he spoke. I continued to ignore him.

'After I looked after you last night'

Don't give in.

He kissed my cheek again

And again

And again.

'I'm not gonna stop until you talk to me' he said kissing my cheek again.

I could help but smile. He poked my dimple.

'Fine' I finally said. 'But can we drive?'

He shook his head again. 'The fresh air will do the hangover good'

Last night had been so much fun. I went out, without having one of my attacks.

I was so proud of myself.

May not seem like a big deal.

But to me it was.

'Afternoon' Louis said bluntly when he approached us. He stood with his hands in his pocket. El was walking a bit behind him fixing her bag on her shoulder.

'Hey guys' I walked up to Eleanor linking her arm with mine

'How you feeling?' I asked. She smiled at me weakly.

'I'm OK, how's your hangover?' something was up, The way she didn't make eye contact. I pulled her arm back, stopping to let the boys walk even further ahead.

'Some things up' I said looking her in the eye. She looked away looking guilty.

'Eleanor?' I almost shouted,

'I had a fight with Louis' she mumbled,

'Over?'

'Harry' she almost whispered. 'All I see on papers, twitter, facebook even YouTube is the whole "Larry" situation. I get so much hate, people think I'm working for Modest Co. as his girlfriend'

I've seen this Larry stuff too. Larry, in case your wondering,is a combination of Louis and Harry's name. It started off as some bromance, back in the X Factor days,but some people took it to far and said that they were gay for each other, and that Eleanor was his beard and she was hired to be his girlfriend.