Chapter Fifthteen

Y/N POV

( A/N: sup guys. Just letting ya know there is a lot of making out in this chapter. But it ain't a lemon. ..,there ain't gonna be one ......yet...I assure you. Ill put a warning before it does happen though. So don't be afraid. Enjoy)

I snorted and chuckled, " oh suuuure you will." He stared at me in the eye. Oh sweet baby Jesus. He's serious. I looked away and gulped chuckling nervously. My face is pretty red. I can feel it. I then felt hands on my hips and I was flipped around and something slammed into my mouth. I opened my eyes slightly it was Sans his face looked like a fucking strawberry. I closed my eyes and slipped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. I felt something lick at my bottom lip I jumped and opened my mouth slightly. His tongue slipped into my mouth and intertwined with mine. He explored a little and rubbed his tongue against mine. I decided to be a asshole and suck on his tongue. He moaned slightly and pushed harder against my mouth. After a minute he pulled away slowly a trail of saliva linking my mouth with his teeth. He licked at it with his red ecto fucker tongue. He breathed a little heavily. " you....your coming with me." He then grabbed my arm and pulled me close. Then I felt nauseous again, when I opened my eyes we were in his room. I blushed and looked at him his eye was glowing and he pushed me to the bed and pinned me down. He leaned down a kissed me pressing his teeth into my lips kinda hard. I moaned slightly and pulled him closer, deepening it. He chuckled against my mouth and trailed his hands up and down my sides. I grunted and moaned at the feeling. What can I say. I'm sensitive. Then he forced his tongue into my mouth and intertwined his tongue with mine messaging it. I moaned slightly and rubbed his ribs. His breathe hitched and he moaned.

(A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed your little make out session with Sans. Til next chapter my beautifuls.)