Chapter 25

Aftertale Sans POV

I was starting to get worried. Y/N hasn't been back in two days. I paced the floor. Did HE get her? Nah he couldn't have. I continued to pace. Then I heard a knock at the door. I ran to it and threw it open "y/n? Oh....it's you.." I narrowed my sockets at him. Yep HIM....Swaster. I growled and leaned on the frame. "What do you want?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest. He looked at me and back towards the woods. "Bones found something..." he held up a small piece of f/c cloth. My sockets widened, that was y/n's. "Where did he find this?" I asked, grabbing the cloth from his hand. "I dont know...he came home with that in his mouth." he rose a brow, "ain't she with you?" I shook my skull no and looked longingly at the cloth. "She's gone...I don't know where she is...I'm so worried.." I felt warm liquid slide down my face. I sniffed and wiped my sockets. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to him with tear filled sockets. He smiled and gestured to the couch. "Want to explain more to me?" I nodded and let him in, walking to the couch and sitting down.

Reaper Sans POV

I woke up, not noticing I had fallen asleep. I looked down at y/n, cuddled in my side. I smiled slightly, she is the first ever LIVING thing I have ever touched that didn't die. I still wonder why she is out here, all by herself. I moved a strand of hair behind her ear, she looked so beautiful. I wished secretly that I could keep her. So she could be mine, and mine alone. The question still stood why was she out here all alone?