Chapter Ten

Sans POV

Oh my god. Did I really just tell her that. Oh shit oh shit. Great going me she probably hates you now. Oh god why did I say that fuck. I looked up at her she had a really flustered look on her face. Gasp* does that mean she returns my feelings. I looked at her again. She leaned really close to my face. I could feel it getting redder by the minute. Then she kissed......my......cheekbone. O-oh my g-god she actually likes me back doesn't she. I smiled really wide then I felt light headed and kinda fainted I think. Idk I blacked out.

Y/N POV

Oh no . I quickly caught him before he fell to the floor . he had this huge smile and a completely blood red face. Huh , I thought nothing could get under his skin pshh . I picked him up paid grillby. Then carried this surprisingly light skeleton out the doors. Grillby asked if I wanted help but I told him I could do it. When I walked inside Sans and Papyrus's house I quietly told pap why Sans was out like a light with that huge smile and blush on his face. Pap giggled and stayed quiet as I carried Sans up to his room laying him down . I tucked him in and turned around to leave. But he pulled me in the bed with him. " please........stay...." He mumbled. I sighed and held him close. " just for tonight Sans" I whispered. He smiled and snuggled close to me. Well he sure is a cuddle bug huh. I soon felt my eye lids get heavy and I closed them . falling into a dreamless sleep.

Swaster's POV

( A/N: I bet you weren't expecting this huh. Well enjoy.) I walked inside from smoking against a tree. I saw y/n carrying Sans. And oh my bones was his face red. I whistled and my gaster blaster skeleton dog Bones walked up next to me. He was level with my pelvis and his bones were pitch black. His eyes were multi colored much like mine. They were if some may know red, light blue, dark blue , and yellow. But only one of my eyes glows like that while for Bones both his eyes glow that color. I walked up stairs with a giddy hyper bone bag dog running around me. I growled at him and he stopped running. I stopped near Sans's room. I peeked in and saw Sans and y/n cuddling. They were asleep too. Cute. But seeing them like that made something stir inside me. I felt slightly angered. I'm not jealous am I. Pshhh no. Well maybe. I closed the door and walked into my room. Taking off my shirt coat and boots. I then crawled up in bed soon falling asleep. Contemplating this strange new feeling I have for y/n.

( A/N: hello again my beautifuls. I hope you are all liking the chapters. And a little shout out to Lara_the_dancer1987 , Aftertale_Frisk , and Angel_Wings03 you three are awesome. Thanks for your kind comments and words. You three are siriusly the best people. I hope u have a skeleton of skelefun as u read this story. There shall be more. So so long for now my beautifuls . see ya in the next chapter)