Alianna - Part 8

"DAAAADDYYYYYY!!" Alianna screamed as she jumped on Onika and Safaree's bed. "MOOOMMYYYYYYY!! Wake UUUUPPP!!"

Onika sat up and scooped Ali up into her arms. "Baby girl why would I wanna do that?" Onika asked as she playfully tapped Alianna's nose. Alianna wriggled free of Onika's grip and ran to the door.

"Because mommy..." She trailed off as she ran down the hall. She heard a noise like paper rustling and things bing moved around. Onika pushed her covers off and turned to dangle her legs over the side of the bed.

"Whachu doin' baby girl?" She yelled out. Seafarer rolled over beside her and sat up. "What's going on?" He asked just as Alianna ran through the door with a sheet of paper in her hand. "Because, today is the start of school! See?" She pointed to the sheet and Onika clearly saw that it was a form for the school Alianna was starting at soon. Not soon but today.

"See mommy, it says the 23rd of August. And..." She reached over and grabbed Safaree's iPhone 5 and turned it on to the lock screen before she continued. "The date today says the 23rd of August! I'm going to school today!" She let out a squeal of delight, causing Safaree to cover his ears.

"I ain't never seen a kid so happy to go to school. Well, come on lil coon. We better get you ready." Safaree hopped up out of bed, following Alianna as she skipped out of the door into her room. Onika shook her head and smiled then got up and followed after them.

~~~< SKIPPING TO ARRIVING AT SCHOOL >~~~

Alianna jumped out of the car and bolted towards the school gates, her long ponytail trailing behind her in the wind. She stopped, turned around and gestured for them to hurry up. Safaree grabbed her bag out of the boot and reached out to hold Onika's hand. She held it tight and they walked to meet up with Alianna.

"Lil coon grab your bag. I ain't carrying it no more. It's heavy. What've you got in there?" Safaree said arrogantly as he dumped the bag on the ground. Alianna laughed as she pulled out the contents of her bag.

"I've got my lunch box, my pencil case and my barbies incase they need me to do show and tell. Even doe it's the first day I though I'd be papared." Onika looked over to see Safaree with a look of disbelief on his face. She laughed as she said "Ali, it's PREpared. But brownie points for trying babe. Come on let's go meet your teacher and get you into class." Alianna skipped to her class and stopped at the door to wave goodbye before entering, then standing at the window and waving again, then blowing them a kiss,and then disappearing into the midst of the classroom and the other children.

Onika laid her her head on Safaree's chest as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Our lil girl all grown up now babe. Time went by so fast." Onika put her hands to her face and sobbed. Safaree wrapped his arm around her and calmly said, "She's a big girl now Onika. She's been through so much and has had to grow up so fast, but now she can go and be a child and have fun." Onika looked into Safaree's eyes and he wiped her tears. "Our baby is a big girl now Faree. We did it."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood up on her tippy toes. She closed her eyes and they engaged in a kiss, only to be interrupted by a snotty looking teacher. "Can you find a room or something. This is an elementary school. There are YOUNG children around that don't need to be seeing that. Now scoot."

Onika pulled back and cackled. "Ya know what, it's my daughters first day of school, and I'on wanna ruin the moment so imma just leave if that makes you happy." And with that, Onika grabbed Safaree's hand and walked off not bothering to glance over her shoulder at the stunned teacher.

~~~~~~~~~ (^.^) ~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy guyssss. Thankyou so much for the 1.8k!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a looooong time but I've been so busy with school and everything that I kind of sort of maybe forgot >_< don't hit me!! But anyways, leave me a comment and a vote, I appreciate the feedback. Thankyou for reading and I will see you guys later. Byeee!!