Alianna - Part 7

BACK TO REALITY

"Well, last night was fun," Safaree whispered in Onika's ear. She rolled over in bed to turn and face him.

"Wanna go again?" Safaree whispered attempting to be seductive by trying to pull a sexy face. Onika laughed and laid her hand on his face.

"Sure babe. Why not?" She whispered back.

Safaree began to suck on her neck. She caressed his head which made him move up to her mouth. He pressed his tongue against her lips and she let him in. Safaree was reaching down to pull off her panties when they were interrupted by a small voice.

"Mommy, I'm so hungwy. When we gonna have waffles?" Alianna stood in the doorway, her eyes wide with anticipation but still so innocent.

Safaree looked back blankly and then asked her "Lil girl how much did you see?"

"Nuffing. I just woke up daddy. Whachu talkin bout huh?" She replied, her hand on her hip.

"I see my lil girl's got a big attitude, " Onika said, "I have to admit its cute. Good job baby girl. I'll be out in a minute. Go flick on the TV or something okay?"

"Otay mama." She replied, then padded out into the living room.

Onika leaned over and planted a small kiss on Safaree's lips.

"Maybe not right now." she said with a laugh. She got out of bed, slipped on some shorts and a tee-shirt, her dressing gown and Safaree's slippers and walked out the door to go cook waffles. Safaree laid in bed for a little while longer, recalling last night. He continued until his thoughts were interrupted by the smell of burning. He raced out into the kitchen to see Onika standing there with a black waffle held by tongs.

"Holy shit Onika what did you do?!" He exclaimed maybe a bit too loudly. "I though you were world renowned for your cooking," he said sarcastically before continuing. "What happened?"

Onika dropped the burned waffle in the sink before replying.

"Well I think I had the temperature up too high or something. Just don't worry. I'll fix it." She laughed before turning back to the waffle maker and pouring in more homemade mix.

"Okay," he replied. "I'll just be out here. With Alianna. You sure you don't need no help?"

"Yasss just go!" She replied.

Safaree walked out into the lounge room where Alianna was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. He half sat, half jumped onto the couch next to her which made her fall on him. She started giggling, sat up and hit him on the arm.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked her jokingly.

"You interrupted my Spongebob silly!" She replied. She turned back and continued watching the TV. Safaree sat back into the lounge, admiring her. She looked so much like Onika yet so much like him. "I'm so mad that I missed out on her growing up," he thought to himself, "and I ain't gonna miss another second."

~~~~(^_^)~~~~

Y'all must've thought I was gone but I'm baaaaaaack! Sorry it's been so long. I just got distracted. Like, I completely forgot about wattpad for a while. I promise it won't happen again. Oh and btw I tricked y'all! I can't write sex scenes. So. I. Just. Avoided. It. All. Together. Thanks to my lil saviour Ali! Lol. K well bye! Oh and COMMENT AND VOTE!!!