Alianna - Part 2

Safaree's P.O.V.

I hope she likes me. I hope she accepts me as her father. I hope she doesn't outcast me. I hope Onika has said good things about me to her. What has Onika been saying about me. What is she thinking right now? Is she mad or happy to see me? Oh I hope everything's gonna be alright between us. I hope she calls me daddy...

Onika's P.O.V.

I can't believe he came back. And after all these years too. What does Ali think of him? I don't even know what to think of him. Will he accept him as her father? Has she listened to all the good things I've been saying about him all these years? She should've cause he's all I've ever talked about since she was born. I hope she calls him daddy...

Alianna's P.O.V.

He's my daddy? He's the man momma always talks about? Why did he leave? Why did he come back now? What should I think of him? What does he think of me? Does he love me? Do I even love him? He seems really nice. He must love momma, coming back after all these years, and I'll finally have a daddy, my hero, my idol, someone who will unconditionally care and look out for me. I hope I can call him daddy...

"Alianna? Hi sweetie," Safaree said quietly and contently as to not scare her. "Hi Safaree." she replied, a slight giggle bubbling up through what she was saying. "Could I talk to you for a minute?" they both asked each other in unison...