Truth or Dare: Demigod Edition

Hiii this is a new story and I hope you like it! And I do not own any of these characters, by the way.

---------------------------------------------

LEO

"Leo, truth or dare?" Jason asked.

"Dare." I said immediately. Jason gave me an evil grin.

"I dare you to kiss Annabeth for twenty seconds." My jaw dropped.

"Are you kidding?! Percy'll kill me!" I said.

"No he won't because he won't know. I just saw Annabeth alone in her cabin."

"But-"

"A dare's a dare. You have to do it." Jason said and crossed his arms. I sighed and jumped off the bed. I walked over to the Athena cabin and saw Annabeth sitting at a desk, with a laptop in front of her. I knocked on the open door.

"Oh, hey Leo!" She said and smiled.

"Um, hey Annabeth." I said. Gods this was going to be hard, especially since she was dating Percy.

"Do you need something?" She asked and stood up. I nodded.

"Yeah..." I walked over to her and kissed her. I could tell that she was probably confused and shocked, but she didn't do anything.

15... 16... 17... Almost done... I thought.

"Annabeth?! Leo?!" I heard someone yell. Both Annabeth and I turned towards the door and saw Percy standing there, looking very, very, very mad.

"Ok, so I know it looks bad, but I can-" Before I could finish, Percy threw a punch at my nose. Annabeth gasped. I stumbled back, but Annabeth caught me before I fell. Percy walked forward, but Annabeth put her hand up.

"Percy don't!" She said.

"Why Annabeth? I thought that we were dating!" Percy looked hurt.

"W-we are! It's just... Leo came and-"

"It's not Annabeth's fault. It was a dare." I said. Percy calmed down a bit, and that made me feel a bit... Safer. I mean, he's the son of Poseidon. He could throw me in the sea and drown me. Annabeth helped me stand up properly.

"A dare?" She asked.

"Yeah. Jason, Piper, Nico, Thalia, the Stoll brothers and I are playing truth or dare. You guys wanna join?" Annabeth shrugged.

"Why not?" She and Percy followed me back to Jason's cabin, even though I knew that Percy was really pissed at me. When we walked in, Jason smirked.

"What happened to you?" He asked. I pointed to Percy.

"His fault." I mumbled and sat down beside Nico di Angelo. Percy held up his hands.

"He kissed my girlfriend. You would get mad too if someone kissed Piper." He said to Jason. He rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Leo, it's your turn."

"Nico, truth or dare?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to let the Aphrodite girls give you a makeover." His eyes became really wide. Piper jumped off the bed and ran out of the cabin. About a minute later, she came back with five or six girls and a lot of makeup.

"Hold him down." One of the girls said. I grabbed Nico's arms and pinned them on the bed, while Percy pinned his legs.

"Let me go!" He yelled. Piper and her friends approached, and got to work. In a few minutes, Nico was covered in makeup. He was wearing bright red lipstick, dark blue eyeshadow, mascara (I'm surprised the girls didn't poke his eyes out), blush and eyeliner.

"Someone get me a mirror." Nico demanded. Piper handed him a compact mirror. Nico gasped.

"What have you done to me?" He asked and touched his face.

"We made you beautiful!" One of Piper's friends said.

"Thanks for the help, girls." Piper said as the girls walked out of the cabin.

"I am going to get you back." He said quietly in my ear. For a thirteen year old, he was pretty scary.

---------------------------------------------

So I hope that you guys liked the first chapter!!!