Thelma the lard

"Katie!" Ginny hissed at me.

"Yes, darling?" I said in a fake Tara voice as I pulled the hogwarts jumper over my head.

"Thelma's coming!"

I choked, and ran to put her supersized bra under my bed. You see, I only have to share a room with Thelma and Ginny, and I only like Ginny. Thelma hates me. You see, if she was a tad bit uglier, more nice, and not so arrogant and obnoxious, I'd like her. So yeah, we steal her underwear and hide them. Not that she notices. Our room looks worse than the 7th year boys dorm. I know this because I was trapped under Lee Jordan's bed for 2 hours. I was trapped because while I was trying to steal a nosebleed nougat, and didn't want to get caught. So I got to listen to them talk about what a nice figure Thelma had for two whole hours! And yes, I was jealous.

"Alright, let's go." I said, running down the stairs to the great hall.

"So you promise you'll talk to Matthew today?"

"Of course!" lies.

"And you'll tell him how you feel?"

"Yeah..." lies.

"Oh-I almost forgot! I was supposed to remind you to do your DADA paper! You did do it, right?"

"Yes.." lies.

And this one made me sick. Umbridge would give me detention, and force me to use the blood quill. I'd only had it once before, and it was like fire on my skin. I need to get a skiving thingy from the twins. Mathew Simmons was for another day.

"Hey, Ginny!" Tara called, dressed In her ravenclaw blue, and making me want to kill her with the tome she used. I seriously have no idea why she's ignoring me.

"You will not believe this!" she said, in a tone that clearly stated she was unhappy.

Oh no, Tara! What meaningless self inflicted torment is happening now!?

They both looked at me like I was psycho. Crud, did I say that aloud. I just glared and walked away. I'll apologize later.

Well, I never got around to apologizing. Actually, I'm in the common room waiting to get a nosebleed nougat. The twins and their inventions are really popular, but today their business seemed moderate.

"Hello, George, is it? Yes? Can you get me something?" Thelma asked.

"Anything, what can I do?" he replied.

"Erm, well, I need a fainting fancy." she said, giggling.

"For you, it'll be 3 sickles." he said, smiling and handing her the candy.

Now, that's a pretty good deal. So I, thinking I could get the same price, sat on a bench and asked (Politely) if I could get a nosebleed nougat.

"Six galleons." one twin said, sitting beside me.

"But you just sold a fainting fancy to thelma for three sickles." I said, scrunching my face up.

"Listen,"

"Katie," said the other one. Fred, I think?

"When you start looking more like Thelma,"

"And less like,"

They took a pause to look at me, before saying at the same time,"yourself"

"Then you'll get large discounts too."

"But for now,"

"Stay in school,"

"And away from any and every boy."

"...okay?"I said, a bit freaked out.

"Six galleons."

"I only have three," I said, revealing three coins.

"Too bad,"

"Yeah, but why would you need a nosebleed anyways?"

"Does it matter?" I said, getting up and leaving for DADA.

Thelma is a lard.

(A/N) ok, so Thelma's a lard. That's what I wrote today, and I'll probably post tomorrow. But for now, that's all I have. Sorry. I'd appreciate comments, and you know, whatever other authors tell you. And no, anything you recognize belongs to J.K. Rowling.