Chapter Sixteen

I need 4 votes and comments to carry on. Heres the chapter. The next chapter will be a bit different, you'll understand when you read it. Thanks again.

***

Abbey's POV

I love the snow, it's so beautiful. I watched the tiny flower shaped snow flakes dance down onto the ground. They fell rapidly and cover the roads and pavements in snow. I just wish it was snowing in Christmas. Before leaving the house I put on my big woolly jacket and my hat and gloves. I was going to go by car but there was already too much traffic because of the snow and besides walking on the snow wasn't too bad. Also I like catching the snow flakes onto my tongue and Alex was sick and Caitlin had work.

When I get back from work, I and my best friend Claire, who had just come back from holiday, were going to hang out. We're going to go ice skating (some ice rinks where still open) and then make a snow girl in her back garden and have snowball fights, all I know is that it's going to be awesome.

I carried on walking down the streets, almost near the bus stop when I hear beeps from the car and my name being called. I turned my head left to right and spot an unpleasant sight. I see Andy, waving madly from the window and shouting my name continuously. But that wasn't the unpleasant sight, it was Jordan, folding his arms and he was looking at me spitefully. I ignored him and turned to Andy again. He told me to wait by the kerb and so I did. I crossed my fingers, hoping he wasn't going to ask me to get in the car because the last ride was enough. I waited patiently for him and it wasn't long before he came and parked right next to where I was standing.

"Hello Abbey, would you like a ride?" He asked politely.

"I...um..." Am I meant to say no and if I did that would be rude. "Okay. Thank you Andy," I thanked him, entering the car.

I sat at the back next to James, who was punching the buttons on his Blackberry. He raised his head up and noticed me sitting besides him and smiled at me.

"Hello Abbey, I hope you are feeling better," He greeted.

"I'm fine thank you," I say to him and glance at Jordan who snorts with laughter.

I don't think I was meant to notice but I see James elbowing Jordan on the stomach. I almost started to laugh but I kept it in. Jordan looked up at me and said nothing but just nodded at me. James elbowed him again and Jordan looked up to me again and said,

"Hey,"

He stared out the window again and James rolled his eyes at him. I shut the door of the car and strapped my seat belts on and sat back. The engine started and off the car went.

I didn't enjoy my ride to work at all, it was totally boring but it was only because Jordan was in the car. We were half way and there was awful traffic which made me mad but I forced a smile on my face so Andy doesn't think I'm a rude girl.

"So Abbey, have you got any dreams or goals that you want to reach?" James asked me. He looked at me with interest.

"Well, I do have one dream," I begin. "I want to become a singer, its all I ever wanted to do." I explain to him.

"A singer?" He says. "Wow, that's great." He said almost making me blush

"You must have a amazing voice, I must hear you sing one day," Andy adds in to the conversation

"Yeah, that's real talent," Snorts Jordan.

"At least have some," I wasn't meant to say that, it just slipped put. "I mean, I'm sure you have some talent too, deep inside," As if, he has no talent at all except from bullying people.