Chapter One

Hi guys! So this is the first official thing that i have written on WP. IT IS NOT COMPLETELY MY IDEA. IT HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY AN INDIAN DRAMA :P SO THE CREDIT GOES TO THE PRODUCER OF THAT DRAMA! Sorry for the caps, but it's the only way to grab someones attention :) I was going to delete this because when I read back I feel to stupid for writing this but since there are people who like it, i'll keep it for the sake of them :) 

UPDATE (12.03.13) - THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED. 

Jordans POV

 I was just there in the cell, sitting on the hard, wooden bed facing the wall and playing my harmonica with my eyes shut. I always seemed to get goose bumps when I played a certain tune because it reminded me of her, after all it was her song. I thought of her all the time and it made me sad that I never got another glimpse of her after I ended up in here.

 "But I wish to see him again," I heard a familiar female voice, but I carried on playing my harmonica but a bit quieter.

 "But mam, you have already visited him fourteen times and he has not spoken one word," I heard the officer say. 

"I am not a person who gives up easily. I hear his love story is very different and I want to hear his side of the story," she said to the police.

 I knew who had come. She was a journalist and she had come every week to hear me say something about what happened, but I never said a word because I didn't think she would understand or care, but today I felt like she actually did care.

 "OK mam, if you say so," I heard the officer and the lady walking together and their footsteps became louder as the came near my cell. I didn't turn around, I just carried on playing the same tune over and over again.

 The cell door opened and the lady came in and she sat down on a little chair in the corner.

 "I have come again to hear your story but first things first. As you might know from the last couple of weeks, my name is Lilian Jones and I am a journalist and I believe you are Mr. Jordan Smith," I held my head up and stopped playing the harmonica. 

I haven't heard anyone say my name for about the last two years, even Lilian since the last time she came I asked the police if they can just call me by a number because I didn't feel like I was me anymore.

 "I want to know your side of the story and what happened, please?" She requested.

 There was silence. I didn't open my mouth, I just gazed through the tiny hole, where light came in and thought about what happened two years ago. Memories flashed through my head and I stood up but still kept silent.

 "My love story..." I began. "Was different. It wasn't like meeting her in a restaurant or bumping into her, to me, it was more like a miracle."

I could see her getting out a recorder and turning it on but I didn't mind.

"So how did you meet?" She asked quietly, really concentrating and listening to what I have got to say.

"Well it all started when she wanted to become a famous singer."