Chapter Twenty Nine

Authors Note: I know the last chapter may have gone a bit fast (well thats how I felt) but hope you guys liked it anyways. I was disappointed by the amount of comments. I hope you guys will cheer me up on this chapter! Hope you like/love it!! 

Jordan's POV

Abbey looked amazing. My mouth dropped open without me even noticing. In the cinema's James and Claire sat besides each other and I sat next to James and Abbey say besides me. The lights were turned off and they room went pitched black. As the movie started Abbey and Claire decided to go and get popcorn whilst James and I stayed put to watch the beginning of the movie. 

I stared at the big screen in front of me and enjoyed what I saw. I quickly glanced at my watch and it had already been ten minutes since they left. What was taking them so long? Well, there was a long queue so that's what probably why they're taking long.

As I was watching, someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see Abbey and Claire. They had just arrived with two large bowls of popcorn. I'm guessing we had to share. James and Caitlin shared and Abbey and I shared one but of course Abbey was holding it because she thought I'd eat it all. (I probably would have.) 

At parts of the movie we laughed and some parts we didn't. I told myself one hundred times that this wasn't a date but something kept telling me it was.

"Is this a date?" I blurted out, accidental to Abbey.

"Um...I don't know..." She replied. "Should it be a date. You know where one is the girlfriend and the other is the boyfriend?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, shaking. People around us were telling us to shush but we ignored them and carried on with our conversation that needed to be ended. 

"Um...Okay," She blushed and I could see the big smile on her face that she was trying to hide. 

 We turned back to the cinema screen but we couldn't help glance at one another every ten seconds. I guess this is what they call 'love'. I never believed in love because mt ex girlfriend said she only went out with me because I had the money and I thought she was joking. One day when she came over to my house she stole someone and ran away and I never did see her ever again. I'm glad I didn't because I would have killed her. 

"Abbey," I began. "I'm going to be at Alex's wedding."

"That's great," She said happily. "i'm wearing....Actually its not to be told but anyways make sure you wear something that has red on it, like a reed tie or something."

"Okay, so your dress is red?" I raise an eyebrow.

"No..." She lied. "Maybe. Yes."

"Your a bad liar," I tell her.

"Thanks, I've been told," She laughs.

"Shh..." Said a boy in the seat behind us.

As the time went by I couldn't help but to put my hand around Abbey after watching James do it to Caitlin.

"You don't mind?" I whispered.

She shook her head and held my hand that was around her shoulder. "We are a couple." She laughed and carried on watching the movie.

The movie finished with a not to bad ending. Ad the music played we all made our way our and back into the car. I checked the time and it was just turning eight. Time flies when your having fun. This time I drove the car and half way home we spotted a really fancy restaurant and we couldn't tear ourselves away from it so we just had to go inside.