Chapter Twenty Two

So I decided to upload quickly because I too was excited. I'm going to have to dedicate the same people again because there are no new readers. This dedication is to Booklover because she commented first. There's alot of quotation in this chapter, hope that's not too much of a problem.

Hey, I made a wattpad facebook account, check it out. DO you have facebook? If do why don't you visit my facebook page, here's the link. If you cant copy it then go to my profile the link is on my About Me box. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/StoryGirl5169/308352332512368?ref=ts

Abbeys POV

I felt like having a nervous breakdown. So I didn't show Jordan I was worried but I was, terribly. Will is stupid, he is defiantly going to mention the word 'engagement.' Right now, I so hate that word. I carried on walking down the stairs and there he was. I exchanged looks with Jordan but he seemed completely fine.

I sat down on the sofa near dad. Will was opposite me, I tried not to make any eye contact with him. But a few glances wont hurt. He was wearing a grey suit, black shoes, a tie and he also styled his hair.

"Abbey, you remember Will?" Dad asked.

"Erm...sure," I answered, looking down on the floor. "Just old friends."

I was bad at lying but I think dad felt for this one. I dumped Will before dad could even find out we were going out. Dad only thought we were 'good friends.' But it was all an act. Will rises from his seat and tells us to excuse him for two minutes because he needed to go to the bathroom. He rushed upstairs and then he disappeared.

After a while he reappered and sat back down on his seat.

"Your daughter is very beautiful, may I say," Will is still flirting after I told him I was engaged. (Even though I am not.)

"Thank you Will," Dad thanked.

"So I believe you know my son Jordan too, as he did invite you?" Andy asked.

"Of course. We just met yesterday. You must be very happy," Will smiled.

My nightmare was coming alive. Oh god. This is going to be a long day. Dad and Andy looked puzzled. They obviously didn't know what Will was talking about. I tried to act and pretend I had no idea about what he was talking about but it was a lot harder than it seemed. Jordan was avoiding eye contact with Will too. I wouldn't blame him. But it was his fault for inviting him. When ever Jordan gets a punishment, why am I always dragged into it.

"Happy?" Andy narrowed his eyebrows and glanced at me and Jordan, expecting us to know what Will was talking about.

"Yes, about the..."

"The job..." Jordan interrupted. "He was just saying that you must be proud of me for working so hard and getting job promotions,"

"Actually..."

"Yes, that's was Will meant. Andy and dad are very proud and happy for us. Aren't you?" I ask Andy and dad.

"Oh yes. They are brilliant," Andy exclaims. "Although they do communicate in a rather odd way," He adds.

"I see," Will nods his head.

"Jordan, ask Liane to bring in some water. Would you?" Andy asks Jordan.

Jordan nods his head and walks out the room without looking back. Great! Now I'm left alone. All his problems are always landing on me. I must be cursed. Its all his fault that Will is here. Maybe it's my fault for lying to him but it was the only was to get rid of him.