Chapter III: Enemies are your best friends

i raced to my class. Which was with Carter!!!!!!!!!!

"You B*TCH!!!"

The Honey silk voice screeched.

The flash of long wine coloured hair. The evil glint of emerald green eyes.

Noelle Carrison.

I can honestly say that I really don't like her. Which is a pity since she is the beauty queen of the school. Sure, she has wine coloured hair and green eyes and pale skin, and practically every guy including Alex loves her or something. I this she might have gotten like plastic surgery or a major make over. Or both. I think it's impossible to be so pretty.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW???" I screamed, and threw a glare at her, to see that she wasn't talking to me. If not me than who??

Alli. Of course it had to be Alli.

Alli's POV

She has crossed the line. I am actually a really calm Person. But you can not cross a line with me. I major in physical education. Let's just say the last girl that had a 'disagreement' with me ended up with a broken foot and being transferred to an all girl school. Things don't end well if a am pissed. And no way am I going to let that Noelle Carrison get away with what she did.

I swear to god if looks can kill she'd be dead by now.

I really have no intention of hurting people. But it's one thing to tease me. It's another to piss me off. And everyone knows the rules. Nobody messes with Allizonia DeCarlo.

Courtney's POV

I rushed to Alli. I pushed her towards the lockers. She obviously tried to fight with me, and tried to ignore me. Her eyes weren't on me.

"Alli!! What the hell?" I screamed at her.

She didn't budge or answer me.

In a matter of seconds she was out of my reach, and storming off to her sanctuary, the bathroom. I stole a glance at Noelle. I looked at her for a nanosecond. But it was enough to have a telepathic female arguement.

what the hell?

She pissed me off

Well you don't know what you just did.

And with that conversation in my head. I left Noelle and went to talk to Alli.

"Hey Hun, you want to talk about it??" I said sweetly and comfortingly.

"no" she said childishly. And sniffed.

This will not end well for Noelle.

But first I'm gonna have to stay positive and comfort Alli. Without Raina and Alex.

Splendid. Note the sarcasm.