Chapter I: The Basics

Courtney's POV

Tired. Bored. But HE was sitting next go me. HIM!!! Carter Paulman. Sitting next to me. In front of me was my three best friends: Lauraine Silos, she is half LATINO so it's cool. And there is Allizonia DeCarlo, also know as Alli. And last is Alex Jeffrey. He's on the football team, and my neighbour, and he's like my brother, quite protective but still, Lauraine, kind of known as Raina, is quite in love with him. Like, since fourth grade, when they were seatmates in biology class. She got an A with all the effort she put in to impress Alex. It's actually quite funny. But sadly, Alex is on the football team, so that means he has got a POPULAR girlfriend. Her name is Justine O'Connell, and she is head cheerleader. Head cheerleader, green eyes, tan, and of course, BLONDE. No, not wavy dirty blonde like me, but ice blonde, like champagne. And her personality actually describes champagne. Bubbly and gross. But I didn't dare tell Alex, he would totally freak out. He does unjust about everything. Typical.

Anyways, I'm in math class and I am only paying attention at that Carter. To make it very much worse, he thinks I'm a freak. Yes, he's like those really gothish emo people, and he's got a girlfriend, who, as expected, also an emo. She's Danielle McQueen. She's pretty alright. Too pretty. Shes like the living image of plastic surgery. Accept she's natural.

Epic sigh with my life.

Raina's POV

Why?? Why do people think I like Alex?? He is so not hot, for one thing, and it's gross cause we are like, best friends, and let's not forget the weirdness? Alli and Courtney always said I liked him because when we sat next to each other in like, biology class in fourth grade, they thought I was trying to impress (yes, they are that typically mad) him. But we were sitting right on the front row near the teacher. I was trying to impress the TEACHER you mad coots. Epic sigh.

And that's the reason I'm so skinny. Let me get this straight, I used to have this ice blonde hair, but then I didn't leave the house because I needed to study. Yes, that is what happened. But now it got even lighter! Yes, that is quite possible. Which is weird because I was such a loner until I moved here and made some new friends. That's Courtney, Alli, and Alex. We all had so much fun together, in fact, my eyes became dark green colour instead of the dark blue colour. Yes, eyes can change colour. It's a fact. When Im happy, they go green, and when I'm okay or sad my eyes turn dark blue. Not many people notice, and very few compliment it, but it's cool to me. My pale akin is the result of studying hours indoors. I'm not a complete girly girl. I mean, dressing up is fun and all, but I like my casual tank top and scoop neck sweatshirt and shorts and converse. They fit the blondness. Teehee. Anyways, I've got a really good report card. And I am a straight A student. And proud. And no, I don't have glasses, but I do have a special pair without lenses that I look absolutely adorable in.

I. Need. To. Sleep.

------------------

So Erm, I have nothing else to say. Next chapter will be out soon, so yeah. Continue. And btw: dedicated to thy and Chloe, my two best pals. :)