Chapter VII : How? What? Why?

Dude, i have been lazy as hell for the last few centuries, so now i am posting. :)

_______________________________

Courtney's POV

What?? Alli??? No way!!!!!!! She is such a disloyal b*tch!

She is so going to pay.

Alli's POV

Oh my bloody god. I got that player in that giant ego of his. Well apparently i had girls glaring at me, but honestly, what do you think you can do? Fight me? Right, good one.!

But i heard that Carter is liking someone, and its not that Danielle. I hope its Courtney.

Ziiz, ziiz. My phone, oh whatdo you know? A text from Alex.

-Guess who Mr. Carter likes? A-

-Courtney? Better be or ill kick his ass. A2-

-You-

I stared at the screen. Eyes wide, and i stoooed in the middle of the hall. I got anlotnof 'watch it' and 'stupid ass' from thr other students. I shook it off and walked to my locker. Alex and Raina and Hayley were there as well.

"Care to elaborate?" i suggested with a scowl.

"Well, all four of them like you now, so, whats the plan?" Raina asked knowingly.

"I cant have a plan after two seconds of just knowing the situation. And what do you mean my all four people?" i asked them worriedly.

They all looked at each other, then at me, then shook their heads.

What in the name of all the players in the world's ego are they bloofy talking about now?