Chapter II: Secrets are to be kept

Courtney's POV

What is the point of school? You just get out of it anyway. Hayley Crone in my science class says that you only need all that basic shizz. What a smart girl. I guess she's a pallie. But still, she's not like my Alli and Alex and Raina.

Yes.

I made it.

But only Alex was there.

Hmm, somethig fishy is going on here.

He looked at me and finally said somethig: "hey".

That's it? I mean, he could have even teased me! With the crap clothes I'm wearing.

"what's up?" I said casually.

"I don't like this new guy"

"wait, you mean Sam? He's cool, isn't he?"

"No"

"Why??"

"Cause Raina's got the hots for him".

What???????????

"what??? She doesn't like you?!"

He looked at me like I was that one frog he never wanted to inspect in biology class. "Shes told you. Didnt you know?"

I looked down and said nothing. "Well...."

"yeah, thought so"

I thought for a second. "Wait, then why are you bugged? You've got Justine O'Connell, the hot head cheerleader remember?"

"Erm, I dunno, there is just something about that kid that makes me suspicious".

"fine, I'll put the best spies in the school on the case" I laughed. Then I got my phone out and called Alli.

Alli's POV

Sleeping is fantastic. I love to sleep. Damn. That bloody phone. I picked it up and answered.

"What the eff do you want at eight in the freaking morning??" I screamed into the phone. Oh crap it was Courtney. Damn.

"get your ass to school now you lazy coot! It's a school day remember?"

Oh mother.

"damn. See you in five"

And I hung up.

I showered, threw on a White tank top, a black cardigan, grey jeans, and converse. And I grabbed a cheese sandwich and my skateboarded to school. I saw Courtney waiting with Alex.

"hey, where's Raina?" I asked

"I dunno." Courtney said.

"probably late for school as usual" Alex exclaimed casually. Hmm he's hiding something, I can tell..

"Alli, I need you to find out as many things as you can about that new kid Sam Reynolds, you hear?"

"sure thing C, on it?"

And I sprinted across the gall to my locker, and grabbed my spying bag. It comes to use

Courtney's POV

"what do you think she has in that bag of hers? She always has it in her locker. I don't know why.." Alex said.

"I told you, she's a top spy, she has missions weekly, and not just for us, she's the schools best photo journalist you know. She van grab a scoop in two seconds flat" I laughed and walked to my class with Alex. Which was, sadly, physics. Which I suck at.

Epic sigh.

Raina's POV

I was hiding in the bathroom so the girls and Alex won't see me. Alex found out about my crush on Sam. Damn. Drat. Damn damn damn! Why?

So he's on the football team, and already half the girls of the school is practically on love with him. But I'm his English AND biology AND science partner, suck on that b*tches. So I'm planning this new look, I want

my hair down. I always out it up but now I've curled it a bit and it's quite nice. It fits. It's funny, we all have different colour hair. Alli has got Blackish Brown curly waves and chocolate eyes, Courtney has got dirty blonde hair with deep blue eyes, Alex has got dark brown hair and almond coloured eyes, while I have ice blonde hair and emerald green eyes. Quite a beautiful blend of a group wouldn't you say?

It's funny, oh no, Hayley Crone. She's also kind of new, but we all know her because she stands out like a bush fire with her jet black hair (her mom's Chinese) and her electric blue eyes and pale skin (her dad's French) so he is soo pretty it almost hurts. She hangs out with us a lot, and I quite like her. But I didn't even tell the guys so no way that I'm telling her! But I found myself doing it anyways.

She nodded and said "well, go get him!" which I thought was amazing.

Maybe she's awesome material... I'll think about it.

Alli's POV

Being a top spy is SO fun. I grabbed my bag and rushed to Ms Grayson, our guidance counsellor. When I got to the office, the receptionist was really surprised to see me.

"guidance counsellor" I said wittily and reasonably. I am amazing at mixing tones.

I went inside the office and found Ms Grayson rushing to get her bag and leave.

"oh, sorry dear, I'm off, lock up when you done okay Alli?" she said and threw me the keys. She knew about my perfect grades and I come to her office weekly to get an interview for the paper.

"sure thing ms Grayson! See ya."

She left me alone in her office with no cameras and the keys. Perfect.

I got down from my knees and tried to open the cabinet with the student's files in it. Ms Grayson always wants a background check. Crap, it was locked. I tried the keys she gave me. It didn't work at all. So luckily, I got my bobbi pin out and unlocked it. Thank you spy training. A lot. I searched for Sams files. Finally I found it. I took it out, put it neatly in my bag, locked the cabinet, and got up.

Unfortunately, I bumped my head on the corner of the table. A tiny drip of blood dropped to the rug, I rushed out side, proud.

Courtney's POV

Where is that girl? It was second period and it wasn't like Alli to be late! I saw Raina coming over. Time to corner. I got up and went to her. I her eyes widened with fear.

"Hey there! Where have you been? Got any gossip?" I asked cheerfully, as If I knew nothing. It's the test of loyalty, to see if she'd tell me or not.

"erm, NO no no no!! N...n....no g...g...gossip!" she stuttered. She always stutters when shes hiding something. Not many people know.

But too bad cause I do.

"What do you think about that new guys. Sam Reynolds I think." I smirked playfully.

She immediatley blushed. "Erm...I guess he's Erm, cool".

Did she just say cool?? Ahahhahaha!!!!