Daytona Beach: 35 Hour Roadtrip with Wolfs... Fuun

*Edited*
I was inspired by one of the best fanfictions I have read recently, 'Being Part of the Hale Pack' by Fandom_Happiness

(Also Stiles is like 5'3 in this, I just image Stiles as a cute shorty when I read fanfictions😂)

Stiles woke up thirty minutes earlier than usual to get ready for school, it was the last day of junior year and he wanted to look nice instead of wearing sweats. He started with going into the bathroom and turning on the warm water so it had time to warm up. He got all of the hair products he used and hair dryer from under the sink, once he's done with that he jumped in the shower. Taking his time to lather himself in soap and rinsing it off, after he cleansed himself he stood in one place letting the warm water trickle down his legs.

Once Stiles was done drying off with a towel he wrapped it around his waist to go get some clothes in his room, he wants to wear a button up shirt and khakis. He starts sorting out his hung up shirts, he took out a red and black plaid shirt. "I like that one. " Derek said with no emotion, Stiles yelped and almost dropped his towel and covered the front of his torso with the clothes he had in his hands, no one has seen him shirtless except for Scott. "What the hell are you doing here Derek!" He said and his voice squeaked since it was his first time speaking for today, his face turned a bright red from being naked in front of Derek fucking Hale.

"I just wanted to surprise you, do you want to get dressed first?" Derek forced a smirk, "if you're going to stay you're going to help me get ready for school," he said looking for another shirt. "Wear that one... It's my favorite shirt of yours," Derek said and then cringed at what he just blurted out, he doesn't have his broody filter when he is tired. "You pay attention to what I wear?" He said shocked. "Don't flatter yourself, I have a love for fashion," Derek tried to recover but fails and turns red, "Okay sourwolf, pick out some shoes for me then," Stiles said in a mocking tone. Derek growled at the nickname Stiles never fails to use. Derek got up to pick out some shoes for the younger boy, he tried to get a better look of him shirtless, he couldn't see much but if the rest of the boys body is as beautiful as his silky pale back then Stiles would be perfect. (I know it's weird but one of my turn-ons of many are backs hahaha😂😂)

Stiles quickly ran back into the bathroom after he grabbed his briefs, he quickly slipped on his dark tan, slim fit khakis and tucked in his buttoned shirt he went back out to Derek to see if he picked out some nice shoes. Stiles was surprised that Derek was actually fashionable because he picked out his favorite leather high tops.

"What's the surprise? Is it a pony?!" Stiles tried to sound like a little kid, it gained a grin from Derek and that made butterflies fly in Stiles stomach. "I've already asked your dad and he said it was ok, the pack is going on a road trip and staying at a beach house for all of the summer," Derek stated. "What if I don't want to go," Stiles asked shyly, "to bad, if you don't come I'm going to drag you to the car and tie you to the seat," he said not joking. Stiles nodded slowly and looked down at his feet, "We are leaving after school, do you want to pack now or do you want Lydia to?" Derek asked getting into his grumpy routine.

Stiles put on his socks and shoes, he looks up at Derek "Do I have to repeat it?" Derek sighed and rolled his eyes. Stiles eyes glazes with tears for Derek being grumpy and him not wanting to go on the trip. Stiles shrugs and grabs his phone quickly running out of his room to get in his jeep and drive to school before he cried in front of Derek, upsetting him was the last thing Derek wanted to do.

Derek called Lydia and she picked up in the first ring squealing excited for the trip, "yeah... Exciting right..." Derek rolled his eyes and she kept on squealing. "Will you come down to Stiles house and help pack his things? He had to go to school," Derek said and Lydia squeals and then hangs up.
-----------------------
Stiles POV
It's the last class for the summer and I'm tapping my foot furiously nervous for the "vacation", I've been trying to hide all day but the pack has been keeping an on me. "Come on buddy... It's going to be fun," Scott tried comforting me but I scoff, everyone is going to ignore me, like they always do. "Mr. Harris? Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked, he rolls his eyes "I don't know... Can you?" He said, I sighed angerly "May I go to the bathroom" I asked... He's such a douche. He nodded and I got up "May I go also?" Scott asked not trusting me, "Stilinski is a big boy, he can go on his own." Mr. Harris sighed and Scott groaned. He eyed me as I was making my way to the door.