Chapter 7

Day (I know again)

      Her eyes land on me.

I feel like I'm seeing wrong because they lit up. I can feel as Tess sends a quick glance at me, but it seems all I can look at is the beautiful girl. No woman. Walking elegantly off the air jet. Pasaco notices me staring and winks. I roll my eyes. Should I really tell her? It hurt when she kept our past a secret, But would it hurt her more if I told her? Tess notices my delma and nudges me for encouragement.
June comes too quick. It's understandable, I would come quick if I haven't been home in awhile. I haven't decided yet. Curse you and your long legs June. Looking at her closely she has grown quite a bit. Probably about 5'8 myself being 6', same height as dad. When I get thrown back into the real world I missed a lot of conversation. The first thing I hear is June agreeing to something than looking over at me. I shrug my shoulders.
"What'd I miss" I ask. Supposedly this is halourous because Tess and June start to laugh. I look over at posaco who seems to not get it either.
"Girls will be girls" I mumble and we start to chuckle. When we all calm down I try again asking about the conversation. June is the first one to reply.
"Tess said you nedded to tell me something?" With this I send a glare in Tess' way. I'm not ready to hurt her, I don't know why but I feel like I will. Tess replies to my glare with a nod, forcing me to go on.
"Yeah, you ready now. I bet Posaco or Tess would have no problem bring your stuff to your apartment."
"Okay" she replies "Posaco would you mind bringing my stuff to my apartment? I trust you more than Tess for some reason" she says to Posaco
"No problem whittle sissy" he mocks
" call me that one more time and I will snap you like a stick" June fires back. Posaco pits his hands up in surrender.
"Come on" I say motioning my hands away from our friends.

****
We are three blocks away from our destination when I tell June to close her eyes.
"Give me your hand if I'm going to go blind" she says jokingly. I like her when she's not in the middle of war and chaos. I grab her small, warm hand with my larger one and notice how perfect of a fit it is. I can see a rosy color spread on her cheeks when I slip my hand with hers it's so feint that I barely noticed it.
"You sure your eyes are closed? Positive?" I question. I could feel her shaking her head laughing a bit.
"Would I ever lie?" This time it's me who's laughing.
"Is that a trick question?" She tries to respond but I out my finger over her lips. "Let's go" I start to walk slowly so she doesn't trip. June puts her free hand out as if to protect herself from a wall or fall.
"Don't trust me sweetheart?" I say smirking. June blushes.
"It's not that I don't trust you" she pauses "well actually it is that I don't trust you" I put my hand over my heart in mick hurt even though she can't see anyways.

****
"Okay open your eyes" I say smiling. She opens her eyelids exposing her magnificent eyes for the world to see. She looks at me confused. I take her arm and guide her to where tools couch used to be. Than I push her back against the wall and kiss her. The kiss was a passionate one, she didn't kiss back until maybe half a minute in. She lases her arms around my neck and I lace mine around her waist. After what seems like hours I pull away smiling. June still looks confused and a bit anxious. She starts questioning right away.
"Wha-"
"I remember everything." She tries to interfere "shhh. I know you think I'm mad and I know you think I think you killed my family but you didn't. Thomas shot my mom, doctors took Eden and John, well, he let himself die for me so that was my fault. I know about you and Anden and at first I was jealous but now, I'm happy you had someone to love you when I wasn't there. I'm happy with how far you come in your career, I'm not mad that you quit being a princepts. I guess what I'm trying to say is everything happened ten years in the past, I'm healed and it seems like you are too so," I get down on one knee and pull out a paper clip ring. June gasps with tears lining her eyes. "Will you give us another chance" I'm nervous that she will say no. She dated the Elector why would she want to old criminal me who could t even afford food when we first met. She could have the perfect life if she says no. I can't promise a perfect life if she chooses me.
"Sure" I look up at her.
"What?" I question
"Yes Day I would love to have a second chance with you! I hope you weren't thinking I would turn down your offer." She laughs. I pick her up and spin her in the air.
"I love you!" I exclaim. When I put her down she kisses me softly and replays
"I love you too Day. I love you so much" I smile looking down at her.
" how are you going to tell Tess and Posaco."
"We don't they know already" she replies. My mouth must have been gaping open because she rests her hand on my cheek. "Keep your mouth closed you might catch flies" she says laughing.
"How did you-" I start, but she cuts me off
" I'm a commander for a reason am I not?" She questions. I can't seem to keep this smile off my face. I look down at my hand and remember the ring.
"Oh! Here." I say slipping the ring on her right ring finger. "For a beautiful girl" she blushes much more noticeably now.
"It's beautiful" she says looking up with tears in her eyes.
" hey don't cry in me now" I say smiling at her wiping the stranglers off of her cheek. She hugs me tightly pressing her wet cheeks into my chest making my shirt wet. I don't even care. I rub June's back and whisper into her hair.
"Come with me to my place." You can borrow one of my shirts. I say tugging her lightly by her waist. "If you want my place is close to yours so if you want to grab anything we can" she nods her head smiling up at me.

Hey guys! So I been in the car for 14 hours on the way back from a car trip so I decided to use my time wisely and update! I just saw when I last updated and it was December 22 so I mad this an extra long chapter. I want to give a quick shoutout to golfer_girl for the new title 'Coming Back' I love it. In the next update I will put covers for it and have you guys vote! That's it!

Don't forget to Vote and comment!

~Avery