The Unknown

Hey everyone. I'm new here. Don't know much about this strange place we all call wattpad, but I guess I'll get the hang of it. This is my story. Go ahead and see if you like it. (Please say you do. Don't make me cry.)

  I'd love to know if you have any suggestions or anything you would like to say about it. Help me out as much as possible. I think you want me to shut up now so on with the show or story.

__________________________________________________________________

Prolouge

   How many of us here are diffrent than other teens? I'm not talking about a human diffrence. Nope not at all. I'm talking about wierd. Completely bazar. As if in you can do things no one else can do. I'm talking about like Harry Potter strange.

    If you're one of these people turn off the computer. Do us all a favor and pretend you didn't read this at all. Don't even think about turning the thing back on. Better yet throw the computer in the trash so you won't be tempted.

    Now as for those of you that are normal with abnormal problems and are reading this just for pleasure, please keep going. I couldn't be any hapier that you did. You don't know how lucky you are. You don't have to worry about being caught or found. You're free to be who you want, unless your being held at gunpoint of course.

   I on the other hand have no choice. I have to run. I have to hide, or else I will be found and used for things that are hard to explain without the full story.

  This is why I'm here telling you this. I might actually have a change at living a normal life if the cat comes out of the bag. You need to hear my story, my memories for you to fully understand what I'm saying.

   Now as for those of you who continued reading the story and are diffrent(Yes, you with the wide eyes and nose glued to the screen.) TURN OFF THE COMPUTER! DON'T READ AHEAD! Your life is about to change if you read further and if I may say so myself, not in the best way.

   I know how confused you all are. I know what it's like to be the confused one. Trust me, I was there. I wish I was still there. The only way for you to realize what really this world is about is if I start at the begining. The only way would be if I told you the day my life changed drastically. So if you're going to read ahead don't say I didn't warn you.

   So here it comes the begining of the end of my life.