She Wolf of Two Packs?!? Oh gawd.....

After rinsing my mouth with Extra Strong Mouthwash, and Changing into my PJ's, I walked into the room and Mason was sprawled out on the bed. He grinned widely at me, sitting up and nodding. ''Now this I could get used to." His voice was cheery as he looked at me head to toe.

Looking down, I realized I had the wrong PJ's on. My friend, Jenna, insisted on us getting the same pair of pyjamas, but she's also around 5 foot 2, and an xxxs. The Pyjama's looked like underwear and a top for a five year old. The chest also looked like they were D's in a AA cup.... Well.... Okay, maybe they are.

"JENNAA!!!" I screamed, storming out of the room and down the hallways. "JEN! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS OUT HERE!" I screamed evilly.

"She's in the last room on the left down stairs." I heard Riley say from behind me, and I turned to see him smirking. "Nice ass."

Rolling my eyes, I glared at him. "Is Mason heard that, You'd be dead..."

"I did hear it!" Mason yelled form our room, and a replies sang through out the house such as "Me to!" And "I heard it!" Then, from Jamie, I heard a loud, "Lets go see her Ass!"

Hearing footsteps from all around me, I squeaked and began running. At the bottom of the stairs, there were twenty horny teenage wolf boys standing there, most from the other pack.

"I'd say she's a 9, not enough cleav." I heard someone say.

"Nooo way. She's an 8. Her hairs not even styled like normal, PLUS she isn't showing enough skin." Carson said teasingly.

Growling lowly, I crossed my arms. "First of all, you can see half my boobs, and second of all, I think not even a qaurter of my skin is covered."

"Just take it off, it'd make everyone happy." Riley grinned.

Groaning I tried to storm through them, but hands grabbed at my shirt and shorts, faltering my steps.

"Ah ah ah boys." I heard a deep sexy voice. "No fratinizing with my girl." Mason slipped his arms around my waist, kissing my neck lightly.

"If only she went for the smart ones for once....." I heard a small voice sigh, and I looked down to an adorable boy, looking around 14 and almost Identical to Ash's family.

Giggling, I bent down. "You know what bud? Lots of girls would love a smart guy like you. But you see him?" I nodded to Mason. "I think Im gonna have to stick to that big oaf. He may not be book smart," I heard Mason growl at this, which made me chuckle. "But he sure has one helluva big heart. Just keep lookin' buddy. You'll find her."

His face lit up and was laughing a bit from what I had said. "Thanks. Im Jace." He extended his hand formally.

I shook it lightly and smiled. "Im Karma."

"Oh, I know." He muttered, walking away. "Nice boobs by the way!!" 

Rolling my eyes, mason slipped his arm back around my waist and we headed downstairs. Reachig Jenna's door, I opened it carefully. She was laying in bed beside Junior, her mate, in MY PJ's!!!!

They looked baggy and out of place on her. "Oh hi Karma-Cakes!" She chirped, than her face fell into a frown. "Darn, my plan didn't work...."

"What plan?" I asked, confused.

She giggled. "I was trying to turn him on by switching out PJ's and then I got Junior to steal his condoms and I was hoping you just wouldn't resist his charm." Rolling my eyes, I placed my hands on my hips.

"And why would you do that?" Mason asked for me.

"Cubs!!!" She cheered. "My mum wont let me have any until Junior and I both have steady paying jobs, so I was hoping to get you two lovebirds to have some. Their just so adorable! Plus, I love taking care of them!!"

Groaning, I rolled my eyes. "Im 17!!!"

"But he's 20!" She retorted, as if it made a difference.

Hearing footsteps enter the room, the smell of Cologne and After Shave hit me like a wall. "Mason, The discussion?" The deep voice said sexily, and I could only place that name to -the one and only- Ash.

Turning to Mason, I raised an eyebrow. "Disscussion?"

"Just follow me." Ash said quietly, and Mason dragged me out of the door and down the hall.

They took me into the pack room, and a gruop of people were sitting on sofas and chairs. Aidan and a few of Ashes wolves sat on the Sofa on the right side of the room, and Jamie, Masons Beta, and a few of my wolves sat on the left side.

Looking down, I realized I was still in too-small pyjamas. Looking to Mason, I realized he was shirtless, and so were most of the guys. Except Aidan and Ashe.

Tip-Toeing over to Aidan, he looked up to me. "Aidan." I whispered, Kneeling next to him. "Could I borrow your shirt?"

He wore a short, tight black V-Neck tee. He laughed softly. "No, I think Jessica, who by the way is my mate, would be mad if I took my shirt off infront of other female eyes."

Groaning, I made a puppy dog face. "But The only other one with a shirt is Asher!!!" I complained. "Yo Ash!" Aidan said loudly, everyones eyes turning to us. "Karma's gotta question!"

Asher was over to us in literally secopnds, his green eyes staring into mine. I stood quietly, and tugged at him blue and red plaid shirt. "Can I borrow it?" I asked in a weak voice.

He gave a puzzled look, but clued in when he realized what I was talking about. "Sure." His words sounded strained as he slipped it off with ease and handed it to me. Quickly, I shrugged it on and did up the buttons, saying thanks. "No problem."

Walking over to Mason, I slid onto his lap and pulled my legs to my chest.

When everyone was quiet, Ash stood up infront of everyone, an expressionless face. "So, most of you know why we are here today. It seems that I have failed to find a She Wolf to take care of everyone."

A She Wolf is basically the head Wolf, but it must be a female -As an Alpha must be a male-. She treats everyone as if their her own children, even if their older than her. She also helps the Alpha and Beta decide Battle Strategies, Weapon Choices, and everthing else.

''We were thinking, that as long as you are here...." I realized Ashers words were directed at me, and I was NOT liking where this was going. "That you would be the She Wolf of Meadows pack, As well."

"What?!" I screeched, Jumping up. "Its hard enough managing 150 wolves from the other pack, nevermind adding another 150 on top of that!!!"

"Karma, We need help. Please...." Ashers voice was pleading, while maintaining an Alpha tone.

"I think you should do it. There pack needs help." Mason said from behind me.

Groaning, I corssed my arms over my chest, scowling. "What happens when I leave?"

Ash flinched at this, than his face when back to Emotionless and Serious. "We'll deal with it when it comes to that."

Groaning, I Glared at him. "Fine.... But you owe me!"