Big Scary Alpha

After changing into a bra, a red and blue open plaid shirt, and a pair of jean shorts, I brought I pair of jeans over to Ash.

When he just looked at them, I dropped them to the ground and sat cross legged. After a few minutes, he stopped pacing and looked at me. Go home. He said quietly.

"No."

Go home! His voice harsh and cruel, making me cringe.

Sitting up straight, I re-Gained my She-Wolf attitude. "No. Im not a child, nor am I in your pack. So you cant boss me around."

Yeah, but Im the one supposed to keep you out of trouble, and your about to get in some. He snapped.

Rolling my eyes, I crosed my arms. "Says the guy to afraid to confront his own mate face to face. Im happy you rejected me. I would have been stuck with this, because If you would have accepted me, I would have fallen, and I would have fallen hard..." I cant believe I just told him that.

He shifted into his human form, and quickly pulled on the jeans. "There! Happy to see what you do to me?!" He snapped, his eyes red and bags formed under his eyes. His hair was messy, but it looked so damn sexy. Besides his all around good looks, he looked like hell.

I slowly stood up, frowning. "Your not Ash." I said quietly.

"What?" He asked, more than slightly confused.

"If you were Ash, you wouldn't have cried over a girl. Especially the one you didn't want..." I hissed. And Bitchy-Karma has finally re-entered the building!

He balled up his fists and glared. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!" He screamed, walking towards me. With each step he took, I took one back. I felt my back collide with a large tree, and he pressed a palm on the tree behind me, his tall, mysterious body looming over me. "I wanted you, And I still want you. So much. But you weren't She-Wolf material then. You have to understand that." He said, anger still in his voice.

"Yes I was! You just didn't pay attention! I was always one of the strongest out of the girls, but someone refused to train me because... What was that word you used with me? Oh yeah, useless. A useless wolf made for the kitchen. Thats what you called me!" I yelled, hitting his chest, but it didn't even phase him.

"Im sorry..." He whispered.

"No! No fucking sorrys! Go to hell! I knew I should have never come back here! I should have left you forever! Left you to fuck all the sluts in town in peace!" I snapped, Turning on my heel and walking deeper into the forest.

I heard him calling after me, but I ignored him, my walking turning into running. I got farther and farther, but after five minutes, I was out of breathe and had to slow down. I could hear him just behind me, screaming "Get back here!" and "What the hell are you thinking?!"

Before I could ask him what he was talking about, I heard the snap of angry teeth. Turning quickly, Four wolves stood infront of me. "Shit." I muttered. I turned just as Ash was about to cross the border line of the properties. "No! Stay there." He froze immidiatley, panic in his eyes.

I turned to the wolves. "Im going to leave now." I said in a dare-devil tone. "Only, if its okay with you, of course." The first wolf, who I assumed was Alpha, let a low territorial growl out. "Why not speak face to face? Scared of a girl? Oh, your not really a Big Scary Alpha after all...."

I smirked when he shifted, and grabbed jeans from a bush. He slipped into them with ease, and then smiled up at me. "Now look what the cat dragged in. Aren't you a pretty little one." A lazy smile was laying perfectly on his lips.

He was tall, muscular and had sandy brown hair, with smothering green eyes. "Oh, so I've been told." I smirked.

He slipped his arm around my waist, and a low growl came from behind us. We both looked back to Asher, who stood with a look of murder on his face. "Protective mate?" The Alpha whispered.

I scoffed. "I have him on a fucking leash and collar. If only Females could be Alpha... The pack would do so well..." I fake sighed.

All part of my plan. Seduce, Find Information, Leave With Thoughts and Worries in Their Head.

"Impressive. Now, we could use a wolf like you. Any good at fighting?" He asked, curiousness taking over his voice.

"Honey, your strongest wolf will fear for its life after its done with me. To bad though, I'd make a great edition to a fighters pack one day if I had full strength."

"Oh, so you Just She-Wolf his pack?"

"I She-Wolf two packs." I smirked, and could tell he found this impressive. "So what about you? I've been telling about myself, lets hear about you handsome?"

He just looked down in shock. "Asking a strange Alpha their backround, now are we? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to Strange Alphas?"

I just smiled. "Nah, She's been gone a long time. I've learnt to raise myself on my own. Let me tell you, I wasn't the best when I was under his familys control," I nodded to Asher. "But than I left. And now look at me. Sexy as hell and has the strength of three of your wolves."

He looked down at his wolves, and I could tell he was mentally telling them to shift. They did so, putting on clothes. "I'd like you to meet my boys. Antonio, Jared and Manillo." The three were buff, scary looking and sweaty, in torn jeans and snug tank-tops.

Nodding at them, I sent a sweet smile there way.

"So, what brings you into my territory?" He asked, a sly smile upon on his smooth lips.

"Oh, you know, just curious. So, what type of pack are you exactly?" I asked curiously.

He smiled, hugging me close to his side. "Endlay. Seth Endlay." He said in a hushed whisper.

Seth Endlay. Alpha of the Endlay Territory. Strongest, Smartest pack there ever was. Great.

"Oh, the famous Seth Endlay, I see. You know Seth? We should really get together sometime. Talk about things. Get to know eachother. You know where I'll be. Feel free to stop by anytime." I said in a seductive voice. Just as I was about to leave, I turned back and stood on my toes, my warm breathe fanning on his neck. "I'll be waiting, Seth."

With that, I turned and walked back into my territory, not uttering a word more.

After a few minutes of walking -and Ash following quietly behind me-, I turned to make sure the Endlay pack was out of sight and ear shot.

I felt my back slam up against a tree, and I let out a groan. "What the hell is with you slamming people into things?"

"What were you thinking?!" He snapped, his eyes as black as night and his tone deadly.

"I was thinking.... I get the inside scoop on the Endlay Pack. We could learn from them. Your pack is pathetic in fight compared to them." I said, equalling his vicious voice with mine.

I didn't know how to end it :P Its kinda suckish, this chap. But it'll have ta do! Who do ya love more? Mason, Her Boyfriend? Ash, her sexy mysterious mate that rejected her, and wants her back? Or Seth, the bad-ass Alpha with the strong-as-hell pack?