Boot Camp for Bad Wolves

"Hussel!" I shouted into the megaphone, seeing the five scramble out of the house. "You know the drill!"

They all immidiatley dropped to their knee's, doing push ups and sit ups.

Heads popped out of windows and trust me when I say.... Those faces are not happy faces... ''Shut the hell up!'' Someone yelled from the window.

Turning around quickly, I saw a muscular angry looking guy leaning out the window. "Come here!" I hissed.

"Make me!" He shouted. Dylan. My arch rival throughout Elementary and High School when I lived here. He rubbed a hand through his brown messy hair angrily.

Smirking, I corssed my arms over my chest and laughed under my breathe. "Oh you just ruined it for everyone...."

Grabbing my megaphone, I stormed into the house. "EVERYONE, UP! GET YOU LAZY BUTTS OUT OF BED!"A few bodys stepped outside the bedroom doors, people groaning and rubbing their eyes. When nobody else got up, I growled lowly. "Lazy good for nothing wolves...." Screaming, I made a faint crying sound. "Asher, Help!" I cried out, sniffling.

Not even a second later, I wass pinned against the wall with Ash hovering over top of me. "Whats wrong?" He whispered, inspecting me closely.

His warm breathe tickled my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Snap out of it Karma! He rejected you! "Get off me." I grunted, shoving him off me.

After a minute, his concern turned to hate, realizing I was faking it. "You crazy evil bitch!" He hissed.

"Get used to it, Karma's about to become a real bitch...." I smirked deviously, then went on with it. "Get your wolves up."

Growling, He snatched the megaphone from me. "Down stairs, NOW!" He yelled Authoritivley.

ASHER'S POV

After she piled everyone into the backyard, Which is around 2 hundred people, she stood infront of everyone grinning goofily. "Okay, so you friend Dylan over there made a very unessecary comment, and now everyone will be joining in on out morning bootcamp." People groaned, but she ignored them and continued. "Now, I will also take this time to inform you I'm your new She Wolf. What I say, goes."

After a minute of silence, somebody shouted out, "Does that mean you hooked up with Asher?"

She put on a sexy grin, and placed her hands on her hips. "Why do you wanna know? You jealous?" His cheeks turned bright red and I couldn't help but chuckle.The thought of me and Karmell- I mean Karma together in a bed is something I've thought of many times before. "Anyways..... Pick a partner and fight them. You are not to injure them, just pin them down. They must be your height, your size. But any one offering to try to beat me, you will go down." She smirked.

I could tell she liked to be on the top of the world. All about her. It was her way or the highway... Deffinitley not like the old Karma....

People started pairing up, but there was a small crowd sorrounding Karma. Walking swiftly over to them, I pushed past people and piped up. "I'll try. Well, maybe not try, just crush you."

Her eyes widened, but only for a split second. "Bring it on."

After a few minutes of getting into place, She smiled innocently. "Go easy on me?" She pleaded in a small voice.

Smiling, I nodded. "Whatever you want babe."

For the first time today, I really got a look at what she was wearing. Tight black shorts the showed off her long toned legs perfectly, A tank-top that gave me an amazing view of her boobs, and a pair of black converse with bright green laces. Her enchanting golden brown hair was tied into a loose knot on the top of her head, and her gray eyes big and full of mystery.

Before I knew what was happening, I was laying on the ground, Karma hovering dangerously close above me. Her hot, sweet breathe fanned against my skin, making every spot her skin was on mine, shudder with pleasure. "Know where your attacker is, know what your attacker is doing." She whispered hotly, before standing to her feet.

After a moment of confusion, I held out my hand. "Help me up?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes, Grabbing my hand. As she was about to pull me up, I pulled her down. She struggled -Unlike me, who had just laid there in lust-, Kneeing me in the ribs and breaking free.

When she was to her feet, I realized there was a large group behind her.

I got to my feet quickly, going straight at her. She ducked under my punch, and My back hit hardly on the ground. She looked up to everyone and smiled, as she was pinning me to the grass. "And this.... Is how you temporarily paralyze your partner. They cant move, they cant do nothing, when you have them in this position."

She let go of me, and we both got to our feet. "You said go easy! Who trained you?! James Fucking Bond?!" I snapped, and a few chuckles emersed from the croud.

She shook her head and smirked. "No, Just Mason and my boys..."

Her boys. Her boys?!? She's not in their pack! She's not theirs! She's mine! My inner wolf snapped.

Anger taking over me, I charged at her. She blocked my first few hits, but on the forth or fifth one something distracted her, and my fist may have just collided a little to hard with her side. "Ow!" She yelped, holding her side. "You douche!" She hissed. Muttering something about an Ego-Tistic jerk-off, she stormed into the house. "Riley you take over!"

A/N: Hey! Hoped you liked it. It was a bit boring :P I think Ima do one more chap in Ashers POV.... I just love his point of view!