Shy No More

A/N: Sorry for all the grammar errors! I hope you like it though!

The car ride was short and sweet. It took an hour or so, mainly because Mason tends to speed. It was also quiet, due to Mason contacting the Meadows Pack without my consoltation. He said he had talked to them around a week ago, due to knowing I'd be expelled once again. There were around 40 wolves that are coming with us -All of them my close friends from the pack-,  and Mason has made an agreement with the Alpha, to let us stay with them temporarily. But I know there's more behind all of this. I just don't know what yet....

Pulling into the familiar Gray and Stone Mansion that lay on the edge of the forest, I saw heads peeking out of window. Mason had said nobody knew it was me that was the Mysterious Trouble Maker that needed a temporary home, since thats the opposite of what they remember. All they remember is the shy, quiet daughter of the Ex Beta, who ran away without saying a word.

Asher's POV

The sound of cars pulling into the driveway made me jump out of bed immidiatley. Looking out the window, there were a few dozen cars and trucks pulling into the driveway, and new scents hit me from every side. Then, out of the unusual scents, there was one that stood out. Of roses and Vanilla, it was familiar but I couldn't quite put a finger on it.

Exiting my room, I saw heads poking out doors and my younger siblings outside my door. "Everyone stays in their room! Be on defense! We still don't know them well." My voice echoed through the halls.

I felt Macy, my six year old sister tug on my shirt. "Asher, Is the girl here? Can we meet her? Is the new wolves nice?" She pestered me with questions, just making me smile at her adorableness.

"Asher, are you seriously going out like that?" My fourteen year old sister, Ana, Asked. "I mean, seriously. You look like you just rolled out of bed!"

"I did just roll out of bed!" I protested, looking to my brother, Aidan, for help. He was my twin. Same height, same hair -except style-, but different eyes.

Rolling his eyes, he told Ana and Macy to go to their rooms.

Walking down the stairs, Aidan followed quietly behind. He's my Beta. Opening the door, Four people stood infront of me. A tall, Blonde haired guy with a girl standing directly behind him. I could see her hands on his sides, and a few strands of her medium brown curls were visible from behind his arm.

"Welcome to the Meadows Pack. You must be Mason, Alpha of Greensdale?" I asked, trying to put on a smile. He nodded, affirming what I had just said. "So, the trouble maker?" I asked.

He had asked me to temporarily find a school and home his so called "Trouble-Maker". Apparently nobody could get through to her, and he didn't have it in him to discipline her. How weak.....

He shifted slightly, moving the girl infront of him. Her beautiful brown curls feel in her face, a mischevous smile was placed on her lips, and her gray eyes sprakled with amusement and..... Disgust?

Carmella.

My breathing became heavy and my heart beat increased. How is she here? I thought she'd never come back. "Miss me?" She smirked deviously.

"You left!" I shouted. "YOU JUST LEFT!"

"That I did. And, may I say, I would have never came back if Mason here didn't force me against my will." She smiled innocently, but I could hiding behind that smile, only disgust and hatred was there for me.

A million questions ran through my mind, but I kept them to myself... For now. "How are you a trouble maker. You were always weak and pathetic."

I could see hurt in her eyes, but not even for a second. "Yeah, I think you made that clear when you rejected me. But you know what? If you would have said yes, I wouldn't be with Mason. So thanks for that." She smirked once more, and my blood boiled. "Anyways!" She peeked behind me to see Aidan. "Aid! My man!! Score any new girls?!" She walked past me and greeted Aidan.

He laughed and smiled. "Yeah, I found my Mate. Jessie."

"No way!! Awee what a luck girl!" She laughed and they chatted a bit.

Aidan and Carmella had always been close friends. He was the only friend she really ever had.

"So, inviting us in, or does my pack have to wait outsiide for the rest of the day?" Mason asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, whatever." I mumbled.

"May I do the honors?" Carmella asked, smiling evilly.

Mason laughed and nodded, and she walked to the front step. "HUSSEL! BOOT CAMP IF YOUR NOT HERE IN TEN!!!" She screamed, clearly enjoying this. "FIVE!!" More and more people showed up by the second. "FOUR..... THREE..... TWO.... ONE!!!"

About five people were running up the stairs, but she just held out her palm. "What if you were being chased by Rogues, and had ten seconds to get away. You'd be dead. Be up at five, you have camp at five thirty." They groaned and made their way up the stairs. She turned to me. "I expect my wolves to have the finest accomodations. You treat them like your own, and if you dont..... I will personally cut off your balls and feed them to your wolf. Got it? Good." She smiled, pushing past me, and the others followed obiediently.

"Show them to there rooms." She said to Aidan, then turned to me. "We.... Need to talk."

I followed her into the kitchen, and she automatically started looking through the fridge. Pulling out a carton of milk, and grabbed two glasses and poured us each a glass of milk. Setting on infront of me, she slid onto a bar stool and so did I.

"So, we have to get some things clear. All you are to do with me, to to simply keep me out of trouble. Correct?" I nodded in agreement. "And what I am to do in return, is to train the younger wolves."

"Yes." I said, my voice small.

"I would like an oath from you now, agreeing to treat my wolves with the utt-most respect you could possibly give." She said in an authoritive tone.

"Why are you calling them your wolves." I asked, irritated by how she thought she was in charge.

Sighing, she rolled her eyes and played with the rim of her glass. "Im the She-Wolf. They are my wolves."

"No, because that means you'd be Masons...." Everything clicked into place. "No. No! NO!" I growled, slamming the glass into the counter. "I forbid you to interact with him in any sort of way other than friendship!"

"Temper, temper. You haven't changed one bit Asher. I suggest you don't tell me who I can and cannot have a relationship with. Your not in charge of me other than keeping me out of trouble." She said, taking a small sip of milk and neatly placing her glass back on the counter.

"Carmella, you not his." I growled, standing.

Mirroring my movements, she stood to. "Dont call me that!" She hissed. "Its Karma. And Im not your either! You made that clear when you rejected me!"

Taking a step closer to her, she froze. "I didn't think you were capable of being She-Wolf. You were small, scared and weak. I couldn't have someone like that in charge of the females!" She didn't utter a word, standing completley still. "But look at you now." I backed her into a wall, putting my hands on each side of her. "Strong, Confident, Sexy." Kissing her neck lightly, a warm tingling sensation shot through my spine. My mouth found hers, and every worry dissapeared around me. That was until a felt a fist collide with face and two small hands shove me backwards.

Karma had a disgusted look on her face, and Mason stood there looking angry as hell. She bgan walking out of the room, mumbling something about "Mouthwash"and "I think Im gonna barf".