Property Of Ash

I found this pic online and LOVE it!!! Hope u like it to!!!

"He's dangerous." ash growled. "I don't want you around him."

I scoffed. "Yeah, well, last I checked, you weren't the boss of me on who I talk to or not. Just keeping me out of trouble. And no, I wont get in trouble with him. Isn't it obvious? I seduced him. Used my charm. And now, Im untouchable to his pack. I just keep up the act, and I'll be fine." I snapped harshly.

 "He'll use you. And thats what Masons doing. Mason has a mate out there somewhere. He'll just break your heart." He said lowly, as if trying to change my mind.

 "I'll deal with it when the time comes. Until than, you have no say in my personal life. I can date who I want, Do what I want, When I want. Just do your job and keep me out of trouble in school." I snapped harshly, and he flinched at my anger.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He said in a hushed whisper. Before I knew what was happening, a strong pair of arms encricled me and a warm face was nestled into my neck. "Please." He whispered. "I couldn't live if you were hurt."

My heart sank, and all I wanted to do was tell him I wasn't going anywhere. I'd be his forever. But, he rejected me. And for that, I will never forgive him. He had his chance, and lost it. Now, all I want, is Revenge.

An idea suddenly popped into my mind. I placed my hand on his chest, looking up at him. "No?" I asked softly. "Oh that just makes everything better..." I said, and a look of confusion crossed his face. 

Before he could say anything, I placed my lips on his. Tingles spread through my body and my wolf was screaming for way more than just a kiss, but I ignored her, following through with my plan. He realized what was happening, and tried to kiss me back. But I just moved my face away. "Oops.... My lips slipped!" I said innocently, looking up at him with my big green eyes.

A low growl rumbled through his chest and he placed his hands on my hips. As soon as he was about to kiss me, I looked to the side. Sliding my hands down along his rock-hard chest, I stopped just above his waist, tracing circled lightly while a flirtacious smile was placed upon my lips. Slowly, I dragged my finger downwards, tracing the zipper on his jeans.

His body tensed, and his face went stern. "You don't like that?" I whispered in a small, sexy voice. "Well than how about this?" I slowly un-did the botton, sliding the zipper down.

His now overly happy friend was showing, and he bit his lip. Before I knew what was happening, My plan backfired and I was now lifted off the ground, my back pressed against a tree. Ash's lips moved along my neck, and stopped just between my shoulder and neck. His canines lightly grazed the spot.

"Ash, No!" I pleaded.

Dont mark me! Dont mark me! Dont mark me!

That was my gut was screaming.... My wolf on the other hand was giving me a headache by yelling...

Ahhhh! Our mates going to mark us! Dont be stupid! Give him permission!!!

I tuned my wolf out and decided on my gut -Like usual-.

"Ash Please!" I begged. "Stop!"

I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder, and I whimpered lightly. But seconds later, the pain turned to bliss. Pure heaven. I moaned lightly, my fingers entwined in his hair. "Ash..." I murmured, barely able to speak.

He took his teeth out of my shoulder, licking his lips. The pleasure left, but it was traded with a warm numb feeling.

Neither of us spoke, just frozen in the moment. "Did you just-" I began, and he nodded. "That means-" He nodded once more. "You idiot!" I hissed, pushing away from him. "Do you know how much trouble you just caused me!!!"

"You started it!" He retorted like a five year old. "You kissed me!"

"To get back at you! It wasn't permission to Mark Me god damnitt!" I shouted. "Do you know how much explaining I will have to do tom boys and most of all... Mason?!"

He fliched at my angry tone.

I turned on my heel and started to walk away. Next thing I knew, My feet were turned back around and going straight for Asher.

When i got to him, I collapsed in his arms. I groaned. "All. Your. Fault!" I hissed.

Took me Forever, but here it is! Sorry, its kinda lame, couldn't think of anything. I have TOTAL writers black latelyy... :/