The Forgotten Secrets

*Gemmas POV*

I cried sitting on the bath tub, praying that the pregnancy test comes up negative. I heard my mother coming through my bathroom door so I quickly chuck the test in my purse and started brushing my hair.

"Hurry up Gemma, we're leaving soon!" Barked my mother.

"I'll be ready in 10" I replied to her whilst pushing her out of my bathroom and slamming the door in her face. I quickly fixed my makeup and grabbed my purse before exiting my bathroom and putting on my favorite pair of flats. I hurried down the stairs ignoring the constant calls and text from my friends telling me to hurry up.

I got to FG the local shopping center, and located my friends outside the movies. Marwan was aggressively shoving his money in the minion claw machine hoping he will claw out his very own minion. While Maddy and Caroline were cracking up laughing and recording Marwan making fool of himself.

Caroline was average height with long brown hair and dark blue eyes. All the guys wanted her but unfortunately for them Caroline already has a little thing with a gorgeous guy who happens to be my close friend from the good old innocent days of primary school. Caroline was a bit of a tom boy, who's fashion sense was unbelievably amaz-balls according to Marwan. She was the one who everyone went to for fashion advice! If you ask me she was a fashionista.

Maddy was a short blonde haired girl with green eyes. Who has been dating her boyfriend Jake from her work at Coles for almost a year now. Her favorite movie was mean girls, but not number 2 because that one is horrible! We watched it together once and I swear I almost broke the TV from throwing the remote at it.  Maddy was the biggest girly girl you have ever met. She carries fake nails in her bag at all times in case she breaks one. You will always see her wearing a skirt or dress with heels, and if she was wearing anything else then we knew straight away that something was wrong.

Marwan was the only guy in our group. He was also average height who had short black hair and wore contacts because he didn't want to wear his glasses out. But if you ask me the glasses suited him better then a saddle on a horse. *YEE HAA* Marwan was such a player! He was always seen with a different girl or guy and sometimes even both. In my opinion I believe he is afraid of commitment. He was always well dressed and described his style as lady gaga crossed with Barney Stinson.

As for me, I was tall.. but not overly tall. I had long curly hair that looked liked a lions mane. But I love it as Lions are my favorite animal. I am intelligent and  always being told I over think everything. As a child growing up I always wanted to go to Africa to visit Simba from the Lion King. This was and still is my favorite movie of all time. *ROAR* I am single and keeping my eyes wide open searching for Mr Right not Mr Right now. As for my clothing style,my friends described it as Indie mixed with elegance. 

I sprinted over to my friends and all I could think was I hope I don't fall. When Maddy and Caroline saw me they both yelled in sync "GEMMA! YOU'RE LATE! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" I looked at them embarressed feeling my cheecks turn red. I started to reply "I..I" But quickly got interupted by Marwan.

"Shut-up bitches we have a party to shop for! Where to Caroline? We need to look Phenomenal!"

The girls and I looked at each other confused, as we were unaware that we were going to a party. "I thought we were here to go watch a movie?" Questioned Maddy. She was a bit slow when it came to anything involving using her brain.

Caroline escorted us to Myer, the fashion capital of FG. But Marwan jokinly insisted that we go to Kmart "Where good times start!'

We arrived at Myer and Caroline straight away started picking outfits for us. For Maddy she suggested a strapless tight fitting black dress that left little to the imagination, she teamed it up with sparkly gold heals and gold jewellery. For me she chose a perfectly fitting boob tube with a short floral skirt with a matching headband and classy black heals. We were dumbfounded when we saw the outfit she chose for Marwan. He looked so spunky in a Cheetah print top, tight black jeans (that were a little too tight if you know what I mean, but I’m not going to complain) teamed with white snakeskin shoes. As for Caroline her outfit looked amazing! It consisted of a white singlet tucked into army print shorts with her black Vans. Marwan described her outfit as “Totes adorbs yet so simple!”

Marwan and Maddy waited by the car while Caroline and I went to the bathroom.  I asked Caroline to hold my purse while I used the urination station. As I sat on the toilet I heard my purse drop and Caroline say “ WOOOPS SORRY!” then I could see her pick it up from the bathroom floor from underneath the cubical. When I got out and walked towards the sink to wash my hands I saw Caroline’s face in shock whilst she held my pregnancy test....

“We need to talk!” Caroline gasped.