Chapter 18

Okay so I was thinking of a time skip

And right now Rika is going to be about 15-16 along with everyone else and she was currently on a mission by herself to the rain village.

Story start Rika P.O.V.

"Well I should have figured there would be rain I mean it is the rain village." I said to myself walking around with my hood up.

"Now where is this office at?" I mumbled to myself looking around when I bumped into someone and fell into a puddle.

"Tobi is sorry!" I heard someone yell and I looked up seeing someone with an orange mask with black swirls around it.

"Oh it's okay." I smiled and he lent a hand and I took it and he pulled me up.

"Now look what happened! Tobi got the pretty girl wet!" He yelled running in circles freaking out and I chuckled "It's okay I'm fine."

"No it's not fine! Tobi is not a good boy! Come on pretty girl Tobi will get you new clothes!"

"W-wait no I'm fine." I shook my head quickly.

"But Tobi wants to be a good boy and help pretty girl." He said sounding like he was about to cry.

"Okay okay Tobi you can get me new clothes." I said and he got happy and nodded and I said, "By the way my name is Rika." I said and he nodded quickly then took my hand running to a giant building.

"Woah." I said quietly when we got in.

(Now before anyone does get confused I might make the Akatsuki a little OOC and also Rika doesn't know much about them which is why she is going to act calm around them)

"Tobi is back! And Tobi brought a pretty girl!" He yelled.

"Wait there's more people here?" I asked and he nodded, "A lot more!"

"Like who?" I asked and he said, "My senpai, his danna, our leader, and many many many more!" He said happily.

"Tobi why the fck are you yelling?!" A voice yelled coming down the stairs and I saw a guy with silver hair and purple-ish eyes and no shirt on.

"Tobi brought a pretty girl! Her name is Rika!" He yelled and the guy glared, "Shut the hell up Tobi and why the fck would you bring this bitch in here." He glared.

"Excuse you asshole but I'm not a bitch you fcker." I crossed my arms and he smirked, "Okay maybe you're not that bad. The name is Hidan."

"The name's Rika." I said when another guy with blonde hair came in.

"Deidara-senpai this is Rika. Tobi accidently made her fall in a puddle so Tobi is being nice and getting her new clothes."

He sighed and shook his head, "I'm sorry for the dumb ass un. I'm Deidara like he said."

I nodded and gave him a kind smile.

"Tobi thinks Konan will have clothes but Tobi doesn't know if they will fit." He said acting like he was thinking.

"Why don't you ask un?" Deidara sighed and Tobi gasped, "That is a great idea! Thanks Deidara-Senpai!"

"Whatever un." He muttered as Tobi ran out.

"I'm sorry for being here he kind of dragged me I guess you would say." I said and they both shrugged, "That's typical Tobi."

I nodded and a little bit Tobi ran down "Konan wants to meet you!" He yelled and I nodded.

Tobi took my hand and ran down halls practically dragging me and knocked constanty on a door at the end of the hall.

"Enter." I heard a deep voice say.