Chapter 15

(I am going to do a big time skip to the chunin exams. I hope you guys don't mind.)

Today is the day. The chunin exams. I'm so nervous. I'm walking to the building with Chaos at my side. When I got to the building I met up with Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Of course! We are going to win this! Believe it!" Naruto yelled and I chuckled.

(I might be doing a lot of time skips so please don't be mad. I'm pretty sure everyone knows the jest of the exams so if I skip it's just so this chapter isn't unnecessarily long with details you all should know. :) Oh and another thing. The dialog with the other characters might not be exactly the same then what they say during the episodes.)

"W-we passed the first exams!" I grinned still in shock about it as we walked to the forest of death.

"Well of course. We are super awesome ninjas!" Naruto grinned.

I shook my head amused at him and laughed when Naruto started mocking Anko.

I gasped as her kunai cut Naruto's cheek and a woman from the grass village brought the kunai back with her tongue. I stared at her and she turned her head to look at me and I froze.

"You look like somebody I know." She said in a weird voice.

"W-who?" I asked quietly.

She just turned her head back to face Anko.

I gulped and took off with Naruto and the rest of our team.

*Time skip*

"Iruka-sensei?!" We all gasped surprised.

"Hello guys." He smiled as we stared shocked at him coming out of the scrolls.

He explained everything to us and told us to do well on the preliminary's and to not be nervous or scared and we nodded.

When the team went to the area I turned around and gave Iruka a big hug and went to the team who was already lined up.

(Once again time skip. I'm sorry its getting annoying probably but you should all know the chunin exams and I'm bad at fight scenes)

 I panted and grinned as I won my match against a grass ninja and made my way up. Those were the last exams of the day and Lord Hokage told the winners to rest and get to training for next month.

I grinned walking out but got pulled to the side and looked up "Kabuto!" I grinned and hugged him tightly "Why did you drop out? Now you wont be in the finals with us." I sniffled.

"Sorry Rika. I was already injured. I couldn't risk it." He apologized.

"I understand." I whispered still sad and hugged him tighter.

"Well well well. Who is this Kabuto?" I heard someone and looked seeing a guy from the grass village.

"I'm Rika. Who are you?" I asked politely.

"This is my sensei." Kabuto said and I smiled and shook his head. "It's nice to meet you."

He nodded and had a small smile and I grinned and talked to Kabuto for a little but then had to go.

"I'll see you around Kabuto." I smiled and hugged him then his sensei and ran off home.

"Strange girl." His sensei muttered and Kabuto just chuckled.

"Dad!" I yelled when I got home but didn't hear a response and smirked going to the bookshelf for icha icha books and grinned getting one as I read it.

After a couple minutes I yawned getting sleepy and closed my eyes.

I heard the door open and someone chuckled picking me up.

I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Daddy. Hi." I smiled.

"Hello to you too Rika. Now what are you doing up this late?"

"I wanted to stay up and greet you when you came home but I didn't know what time that would be." I muttered.

"So you climbed the bookshelf to get to the top and read icha icha. Which I said you shouldn't read." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I did after a couple weeks of you adopting me and you were perfectly okay with that. So why not now?" I asked confused.

"Well...these are more...graphic." He said and by his tone I was guessing he was trying to find the right words to describe it.

"It's okay dad." I smiled. "I was reading these when I was little. Don't worry. I wont tell anyone about the contents inside and I wont say your the one who approves of me reading these books." I laughed a little and dad chuckled.

"Deal." He chuckled and I grinned closing the book and holding it close to me as we neared my door. "Thank you for carrying me up here daddy." I smiled.

"No problem. So how about tomorrow we start our training?"

"Deal!" I smiled and layed down and dad pulled down his mask and kissed my cheek and I kissed his.

"Goodnight Rika." He said walking out.

"Good night dad. I love you." I smiled yawning falling asleep.

"I love you too princess." He smiled walking out.

(Yes its short I know but I have some really great ideas for shippuden o.0 sooo I need you to comment down below. Do you want me to skip to shippuden or continue with the regular for a while? I need to know or else I'm just going to do a giant time skip into shippuden and I don't want you guys to be mad.)