Sketo~ "I'm here."

~Seto's POV~
I walked into the school doors, first day is the best day, right?
Hopefully they don't mind I'm a homosexual, because in not changing anytime soon!

While in a daze, and still half asleep I tripped over my own feet. But before I hit the floor I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"Hey, you okay?" My Savior chuckled. I looked up at him and felt my face heat up. I grabbed my binder and turned around.

"Y-Yea. Thanks!" I looked back at him for a second and blushed again. "You sure? You're face is red..."

His dark and glossy brown hair slightly bounced as he made sure I was fine. My first reaction was to hug him but gladly, I got a grip. I nodded my head and went on.

When walking into the class I smiled, looking at the other students. This class actually seemed nice! The teacher motioned for me to come to her desk.

She clapped her hands, trying to get the rooms attention. "Alright class! We have a new student, Seto Sorcerer!"

My eyes carefully inspected the room when they fell on him. I don't know his name, but it's the person who catches me earlier.

By just looking at his beautiful figure, my stomach filled with butterflies and my legs turned to jelly. This caused me to fall.

Ironically he was the first to get out if his chair and help me, which I didn't mind much. "You need to sit down, I think." The teacher pointed at a seat next to him.

After some seconds if silence the boy next to me spoke up. "Oh! I'm you're the guy that tripped! I'm sorry, my name is Sky."

Sky held out his hand for me to shake. Sky. What an elegant name, perfect for him because he makes my heart sky rocket.

I accepted his hand shake. "Hey," he spoke softly. "You don't have to be so shy, I'm here." Sky's mouth turned into a slight smile.

The working brain of mine thought how to carry out this situation. Before I could, I felt a warm hand wrap around mine.

The gold-eyes vixen took off his glasses and stared at me with his  colorful, full of life eyes. There was no sound besides a slight chuckle.

He repeated his last words, yet with more emotion, tightening the grip on my hand a little.
"I'm here."