Ssunkipz~ Beautiful

~Ssundee (Ian's) POV~
Today Quentin and I were going to a local park, something like that...We're gonna have a picnic and everything!

I'm ecstatic about getting to hangout with him all day. Oh, by the way. I'm about as straight as a circle.

Hopefully I get to confess my feelings about how I like- no.
About how I love him.

"You ready yet Ian?" I could hear his voice outside my door. His voice itself can make and girl swoon.

Hold up, was he waiting on me? Aww, I don't wanna stop him from having fun!

"Almost!" My voice rang throughout my room. I slipped on a black sweater and jeans.

Finally, I'm ready! I Opened the door to see the most handsome male I've ever seen.

Quentin was in a elegant white shirt with a stylish gray overcoat, obviously the coat over the shirt.

I turned my head a little to hide my blushing. "I-Ian are you ok? You're face is red. Do we need to cancel our outing?"

Cancel it? Hell no! This is a chance! "No, I'm fine!" Even though I said I was fine. Quentin still checked.

He lay his light blue hand on my forehead "Ok good. You're alright,"

Quentin grabbed the picnic basket and was about to head out until I grabbed my shades. Just in case...

Walking to the park wasn't easy, it was a 16 minute walk! But want to hear worse? I was getting stared at, laughed at, the whole way.

It made me feel embarrassed, so I slid on my glasses to make them think my eyes were normal. It didn't work.

My eyes, it was my eyes. Everyone knows my pupils both go different directions, somehow.

I'd never think someone would laugh about a condition, it genuinely pissed me off.

Embarrassed, I slipped on my shades so I looked normal. This saddened Quentin a little bit I didn't want to be made fun of..

One couple, male and female specifically made me feel, ashamed. Ashamed to be alive.

"Ugly!" "Worthless!" "Stupid!" "Weak!" I couldn't do anything but cry.

I am stupid, ugly, worthless, invisible....too much more to name. "I-I can't.." My crystal blue eyes started to shed tears.

My legs gave up, knees shaking, I dropped to the floor weeping. Regrettably loud.

He tells me to just ignore it, he's such a peaceful person. Quentin. Trying to make everyone happy without solving it with violence.

Quentin rushed beside me, dropping the basket like it wasn't there. "IAN!" The Mudkip yelled.

That's what made Quentin snap. He got up, eyes looking down at me, then started charging at the couple.

Whatever he did it was effective, they ran, screaming. It still hurt though, the words they said wrenched in my heart.

"Ian, look at me..." His voice filled my ears. I turned to look at him and he got closer.

"I know the words hurt you, a lot. But I know how to make it better," He cooed.

My irises sparkled "How...?" I was filled with excitement, he could fix it...?

"This." Quentin leaned in and presses his lips up against mine, demolishing the space between us.

My eyes stayed wide open for a minute until I melted into the kiss, slowly.

By bow hands were trickling up my waist, he loves me.... He really does :,)

Once we broke apart he cupped my face with his hands "You're beautiful. I love you Ian."

"I-I love you too!" My body acted before my mind did and I lunged myself at him to hug him.

Tears of joy stained my cheeks as I laughed, noticing how much he cared.