ATTENTION PLEASE!

Okay, so this one is not a chapter unfortunately but an announcement that I want to make before I totally end this story with an epic epilogue. 

The next book that I have in my mind will be a spin-off, a story about our very own, Kyle Waters. But why would I want to write about Kyle of all people? Mostly because he's cruelly handsome and I unintentionally weaved him into a very sappy, romantic character about whom I would want to read if I were a reader of "When Love Goes Well". Therefore, if not Georgia then Kyle will get some other woman to romance, which will be awesome!

This one story line suddenly popped up in my head whilst I was on the verge of sleeping one night and I thought that hey, why not include Kyle into the story as my male protagonist, the one who finally gets the girl. Currently, it is named, "Her Own Way" but you never know, I might change the title of the book one day or another if something better popped up in my head. 

So I have already uploaded it, I guess so you might want to check it out on my profile page. Let me know in the comments if you like it, guys! The epilogue of WLGW will be out in a week or so; I'm just procrastinating the end of it because I don't feel very good about ending another baby of mine. 

Thank you for reading this. Love you! :*