2

Excuse the mistakes, I'm not perfect!😬

Victoria

Odell has been bugging me for the past few hours about going to Eli's house. And my answer still remains the same, no. I'm not going to a house where I'm not welcomed.

"Elaina and the girls will be there. You don't have to be around Abby." He said.

"Jr. no. I'm not going." I said.

"Your making this way harder than what it is. Just come with me and I'll do what you want." He said.

"Anything huh?" I raised a brow. "Well after I get off from work tomorrow I want you to take me shopping and go with me to the salon and nail shop."

"Oh no. No I'm not doing it."

"Then I'm not going." I crossed my arms.

"Fine. Whatever you want ma."

"Thanks." I kissed him. "Now we have about an hour before we leave. So we need to start getting ready."

I ran up the stairs and went to go get dressed

-1 1/2 hour later-

We were finally at Eli and Abby's house. Lord knows I did not want to be here but the good thing is that the girls were here and that I was going shopping and everything tomorrow. Odell knocked on the door and soon Eli and Abby appeared at the door.

I hugged Eli. "Hey Victoria. How are you?"

"I'm fine Eli. That's for asking."

While Odell was speaking to Eli, Abby gave me stank face, flipped her hair, and walked back to where she came from. Lord give me strength. I've been trying to be nice to everyone but she is gonna make me lose my religion in here.

I walked into the house and Eli and Odell went where the boys were and I made my way to the living room where the girls were talking. I spotted the girls on the other side of the room so I walked over to where they were and had a seat.

"I thought you weren't gonna show girl." Kellie said.

"I wasn't but Odell told me he'd do anything for me to come so he's taking me shopping, to the salon, and to the nail shop tomorrow." I sat down.

"Lucky." Elaina said.

"So are you guys going to Dallas with the boys this Sunday?" Nicole asked.

"I Am." Everybody answered but me.

"Your not going?"

"No. Sadly I have to work on Sunday. I can't be there for this game but I will be for the next."

"Aww. We were gonna have a girls day and all of that too but I understand."

We spent most of the night just talking and stuff. There was no drama. Well that's until Ashley said something to Elaina and that's when Elaina got up and started fussing with Ashley. Abby got up and started fussing with Elaina and then attacked me for no apparent reason. So then I got upset and everybody was arguing. Then Abby said something that angered me.

"I shouldn't even be fussing with all of you. Besides my husband is THE Eli Manning. The best player on the team."

"Eli is a great player but he isn't the best! There's other players on this team with great talent Abby!" I said.

"Who like Beckham?" She said walking up to me and getting in my face.

"What are you trying to say?"

"You should know what I'm trying to say. Your husband is a rookie and he couldn't possibly stand next to Eli." She shrugged and walked away.

"Let me tell you something." I walked up to her. "My husband is great player and he's talented. That's something you can't take away from him. I don't know who you think you are but you need to get off your high horse. Because you know without Eli, you wouldn't be anything." I grabbed my purse and started to walk towards the door. "And another thing." I walked over to her. "Baby you get in Ma face again, and you gone get knocked da hell out. And I hope I make myself clear when I say that."

Odell

All of the guys and I watched the whole thing. The whole argument and everything.

"Baby you get in Ma face again, and you gone get knocked da hell out. And I hope I make myself clear when I say that." Victoria said.

She walked up the steps and over to Eli. "I'm sorry Eli that we had to cut this short and for all the nonsense in your home."

She then walked towards the door and then out. The room was filled with silence and awkwardness.

"Victoria went gospel gangsta." Elaina said laughing and picking up her things. "Let's go Vic." She said heading out the door.

I shook my head and walked out the house. Some night.